Chapter 1: China and Nina, History of 5,000 Years

(So, I am going back to my stories and adding in these little talking speeches (I have no idea what they are actually called). I honestly love China in Hetalia. He's one of my favorite characters. I felt like he's really wise and knows how humans kind of work since he's been alive for so long. I wanted to reflect that in this story. Enjoy it!)

(China's POV)

            I was walking around in the Nina's palace. I enjoyed the beautiful paintings and lovely architecture. Nina wasn't visiting her palace today because she had to study for finales. She would visit her palace at a later date and Hong Kong and Taiwan wanted to give her some outfits. Then, Macao wanted her to try some food he was making and Thailand wanted to ask her about rooms in the palace while Japan wanted her to try out new games. Vietnam was hoping to spare with her while Korea wanted her to listen to his music even though he has his own palace to find!

"Big brother?" Taiwan called to me.

"Oh, Taiwan, what's going on?" I asked calmly.

"You looked lost, is everything ok?" she asked shyly.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about the palace" I replied to her with a smile.

"Is this place important to you?" she asked as she skipped by my side.

"Yes. I thought it was destroyed, so I am pretty pleased to see it again" I answered her as we walked around the palace.

"Hehe! Alright! Well, I'm going to find Hong Kong. We need to get some jewels for Nina to try!" Taiwan cheered as she skipped out of the room.

"Alright, but be careful" I called after her as I walked to another room.

This room was my favorite room. I would come here more often lately. I hide this room from my siblings for a reason. Nina and I had a plan today for the other countries.

"Hello, Rome, Germania, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Britannia, Carthage, Gaul, Pontus, and Magyar" I said happily as I looked at the painting.

I then remember the day when this painting was made.

Flashback

I was walking to the room and saw many painters looking at a wall. The princess, of the palace at the time, was pointing to some parts of the wall and the painters obeyed. I quietly walked to her.

"What are you doing, Ning-Hong?" I asked her curiously as I entered the room.

"Oh! Hi China! I'm asking these people to paint something!" she replied happily as she clasped her hands together.

"What is the painting going to be?" I asked her with a smile.

"I will tell you soon!" she said with a bright smile.

I nodded with a smile and then we walked out of the room and went to the garden for a calm walk. After a few days, I was asleep in my room. It was an early week in October and I was happily asleep until I heard my doors open.

"CHINA!! WAKE UP!!" Ning-Hong shouted happily and loudly.

I groaned and turned away from her in my bed. It was too early in the morning for her to be up and yelling. However, she pulled the covers off of my bed and then began to shake the bed!

"Alright! Alright! I am up! Aru!" I shouted at her as I sat up annoyed.

"Yay! Ok, meet me in my palace!" she told him eagerly as she skipped out of my room.

I didn't bother to ask what she had done, so I quickly got dress and then eat something small. I walked to her palace and then waited for her outside her room.