Chapter 12: Lyoko Warriors, Ben, and Jiwon, Checking Up

(Ok! This is one of my favorite shows growing up when I was a kid! I loved all the characters! Of course, I am going to add this to the Dreamers! Enjoy everyone! Hopefully nostalgia won't get you like it did with me!) 

(Ben's POV)

                    Thanks to Logan's portals, we were able to visit a few former worlds that happened to be experiencing some kind of darkness. Although, Logan did need a bit more help with his realms, so some of us went to help him for a bit.

"Are you ready to go?" Jiwon asked as she put her tome and wand in her bag.

"Yeah, but I do wonder how they're doing" I said as I summoned Ultima Weapon.

The keyhole shined brightly above us as I put my laptop and Mega Buster away. I then unlocked the keyhole and took us to Lyoko. We were standing outside a school. We have actually never been here before. I don't know why they sent us here. We entered the school and looked around. It looks like some of the students here were leaving.

"Hey! I don't think I've seen you here before!" an annoying voice shouted as we turned around.

It was this kid with yellow hair and one area was purple. He was wearing purple clothing too. There's just something odd about him.

"We are just visiting students" Jiwon said as she stood in between us, "We are looking for someone named Jeremy"

"Jeremy?! He's a good pal of mine! Follow me!" he said as he walked on ahead of us, "Oh, my name is Odd by the way! Who are you two?"

"I'm Ben, and this is Jiwon" I answered as we went into a dormitory.

"Is Jiwon Japanese, because I know two friends who are!" Odd said as I glanced at her.

Jiwon rolled her eyes at him as I was about to explain to him that Jiwon is Korean until we reached a door. Odd knocked on it to revel a girl with pink hair. She looked perplexed as Odd pushed her aside. We then saw a boy on a computer.

"Hey! Jeremy! These two strange people want to talk to you!" Odd shouted in delight.

Jeremy turned around, adjusted his glasses, and examined us. He was about to say something as Jiwon pulled her wand out and cast a spell over everyone but Jeremy and me!

"Really?!" I exclaimed at her in shock.

She put her wand back in her bag as she answered simply, "We need to talk to him. No one else. I think it is fine if I use a little bit of magic. Jeremy, we need to talk to you"

He was very surprised to see us like this, but he didn't seem too surprised.

"Are you Dreamers?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah. I'm Ben, the Dreamer of Technology. This is Jiwon, the Dreamer of Magic" I introduced to him.

"Oh. I guess that is relief. So, what brings you here? Is something happening?" he asked seriously.

"We just came to check on this world and make sure no heartless are here" Jiwon said seriously.

"Oh! I don't think anything too dangerous has happened here lately. Just the normal routine of handling viruses and block monsters" Jeremy reported with a smile.

I was very thankful for that. Maybe this will be the first time we won't have to fight anyone. As we were about to leave his room, I felt something wrong with the technology in his room. I wonder if anyone else is here... I turned around and saw a spark appear around the computer! I typed up a code and cast it over Jeremy. The computer exploded!