Chapter 3: America and Dreamers, Happy Birthday, America!

(This was meant as a thank you to America. I know a lot of people right now hate this country, and it honestly hurts a lot. I don't often say much on the matter, because I had a friend of mine suppress that part of me a lot. I know this country is going through a lot of changes and is trying to fix a lot of issues it has, but I do hope everyone can take a breath and realize everyone is human. I hope we don't have to fight a lot of the times and argue over everything. America isn't the only country going through a lot of difficult situations. Well, enough sad talk! This story was mainly written for America's birthday! Celebrating everything he and our country done! Yahoo! USA! Let's go forward and see how far we can go!)               

                       The Dreamers were spending the 4th of July together. However, July 4th was also America's birthday! America was spending his birthday at his club with the other nations. Afterwards, America was going to come by Canterbury to see what the Dreamers were doing. Nerissa was the one who wanted America to feel better. His country was going through a difficult time. She need the Dreamers to help her cheer America up. She would throw him a birthday party.

"So, we can have the patio to celebrate his birthday party, but who do you think will come?" Alex asked Nerissa while the rest of the Dreamers were preparing for America's birthday.

"Well his brother, fathers, girlfriend, and other close friends" Nerissa replied seriously.

"Alright, but we don't have their numbers. Do we?" Alex asked curiously.

Nerissa walked towards Nina and Soren. The two of them were setting the tables and Nerissa poked Nina.

"Yes, what is it, Nerissa?" Nina asked her with a smile.

"Do you think we could invite America's friends over too?" Nerissa asked nervously.

Nina turned to look at the other Dreamers and then pondered for a moment.

"Do you think we could?" Nina asked them.

"I can call Russia and tell him to bring his sisters" Ben said as he dialed Russia's number.

"I will call Finland and the Nordics will come" Sarah said with a smile.

"I can get Lithuania to bring Latvia and Estonia, but that also means Poland is coming!" Jay said as he grabs his phone.

"I can call China and he can bring Vietnam and the others" Nina said as she grabs her phone.

"I've got England! Hey! He should bring Uncle Scotland!" Soren joked as he took out his phone.

"Switzerland is busy with Liechtenstein's tea party" Jesa said with a sad smile as she put her phone away.

"Aw! Sorry! I'll see if Austria and Hungary can come" Mary said as she comforted Jesa.

Logan nodded at Mary as he went to prepare the food. Jack took out his phone to call France. Alex went to call Canada while Preselzee grabs her phone.

"I've got Germany and Prussia, so don't worry Perry" Preselzee said with a smile.

Everyone began to call the other nations while others were preparing for America's birthday. Nerissa quickly took out her sketch book and began to drawl something for America. Meanwhile, England hung up and smiled after his call from Soren.

"Oi! Scotland! Want to come to America's secret birthday party with me?" England asked with a smirk.

"Heck, yeah! I can't wait to see him!" Scotland shouted as he ran out of his room.

China smiled and closed his phone after Nina called him.

"Everyone! We need to leave for America's birthday!" China shouted happily.