Chapter 2: England and Soren: Spy for A Day

(I..... uh.... I got an idea for this story after watching Cars 2 on a plane ride to Europe.... I've also like the headcannon England worked for the Royal Family in some way... Thus this story was created. Soren is British, so I figured he would want to help out his country somehow. Enjoy!)

(England's POV)

                     I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. 7 am as usual. I got dress in my usual green military uniform and then I looked at my nightstand. There were three letter address to me. I picked up the first one and smiled. It was from my younger brother, America.

Yo! Britian!

It's me, America! I am competing in a race in London, England! I invited Vietnam,

Canada, France and China to come! However! Russia, Spain, Japan, Italy brothers, German

brothers, Austria, Hungary, South Korea, the Nordics, the Baltics, Switzerland, and

Liechtenstein are coming! Russia, Switzerland, Germany, North Italy, and Denmark are

racing too! It's going to be so much fun! Hope you're there Iggy!

From, America

I sighed. The git still couldn't write a letter properly. I then looked at the other letter I had. I picked up and then sat in my chair and had a spot of tea. It was from Soren.

Dear England,

How have you been?! My friends and I are doing well! We had just went

to France to see another magic school! It was quiet fun! I think Jack and Sarah went to meet up

with France! He seemed excited for the big race happening in England! Oh, that's right! I'm

staying at my parent's vacation house in London, England to see the races! I invited the

Dreamers to come along with Minnie! I hope to see you soon!

From,

Soren Alheart.

I was at least thankful that Soren knew how to properly write a letter. However, the third letter concerned me. I sipped my tea and then held the third letter. I opened it and then I began to read it.

Arthur Kirkland,

By orders of the Queen, you are sent on another spy mission. The America's have told us that someone is after America. We need your help to stop this criminal before they are successful. You will need a partner and no, Francis isn't the ideal partner.

Who would dare attack my younger brother?! I raised him! Sigh, I guess I will need some help. I then looked at Soren's letter and smiled. A Dreamer may be the ideal partner for this mission. I quickly ate my scones and headed for Soren's vacation house.

(Soren's POV)

I was awake and walking around my vacation house. I was pleased to see the England countryside again. I enjoyed relaxing here. My friends were all asleep in the guest bedrooms and I was ready to have my glass of water and some bread until I heard a knock on my door.

"Hello Soren, good to see you" England greeted happily.

"England!" I shouted excitedly and hugged him.

"Hahaha! It is good to see you too! May I come in?" England asked politely.

"Oh! Yes! Sorry!" I replied and then we walked in my house.

He walked to the kitchen and pulled out a bottled water and sat in the chair. He took a sip of his water while I sat next to him.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked him as I took a sip of my water.