Chapter 14: Deep Space, Soren, and Alex: The Force is Everywhere

(In honor of getting more Star Wars content (I grew up with A New Hope and often saw Han Solo as my role model) I thought of this story. Alex is a huge Star Wars Nerd and Soren is kind of a big brother to him. I realized I haven't really written anything about this, so here you all go! Enjoy!) 

(Soren's POV)

             After protecting our world from inside threats, some of us decided to go our separate ways for a bit and help other worlds or pursue certain goals. I didn't mind. However, I was summoned by Master Riely with Alex to help out a world I have never been too yet.

"You want us to help the LUKE Skywalker?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"I thought you already went to Deep Space?" Master Riely asked confused.

"NO!" I shouted as Alex recalled how Nerissa mentioned she and the Girl Dreamers went to Deep Space to help out Luke and his friends.

Oh, Master Riely meant my girlfriend...

"Well, you two are the only available Dreamers at the moment. You two will have to head there and help them out" Master Riely concluded as he waved his hand to make a gateway appear behind us.

I sighed as Alex marched on ahead. This is going to be a chaotic day I have a feeling. When we arrived in Deep Space, we found ourselves in a rebel base under attack!

"What's going on?!" Alex shouted as he stood behind me.

I began to think. Nina recalled how she helped them after they blew up the Death Star. This could be a few months after that! Regardless, the two of us ran out of the hallway and saw a few ships taking off!

"So, what's the plan?" Alex asked concerned as he saw more tanks from the enemies' side coming towards us.

I saw a speeder and got an idea. I pointed to Alex the speeder as I hopped onto the speeder. I zipped up my jacket and patted to the seat behind me.

"Let's see what we can do!" I shouted to him.

He nodded and jumped on. I revved up the engine and then drove us to the battlefield to see what the main problem was beside the fighting happening around us. As a wave of enemy speeders were coming towards us, Alex extended his hands to shoot energy beams at them. I suddenly noticed some barrels of explosives nearby. I drove us beside it and then made sure we were a few feet away.

"Alex shoot the barrels!" I shouted at him urgently.

"On it!" he exclaimed as he created a sphere and threw it.

The sphere hit the barrels and exploded the speeders! The two of us cheered and high fived each other. However, someone shoot the speeder! I couldn't control it, and we ended up crashing into the ground! Alex rolled away from me as I picked myself and began to search for the attacker. I gulped when I saw a familiar black ship flying around. Oh, no. It couldn't be him, could it? The black ship was flying towards us! I summoned my keyblade and held it close to me. I then made my lightning dragon appear and fly towards the ship. My lightning dragon was able to direct the black ship away from us. That's good. I then rushed to Alex and helped him up. He wasn't hurt too bad.

"So, any idea on how to get out of this mess?" Alex asked a bit annoyed.

"Uh, yes" I said as I threw my Kingdom Key into the air and transformed it into another speeder.

I placed Alex in it first and then I stood at the driver seat. I carefully and quickly drove us back to the base. Once I entered it, I saw a bunch of rebel fighters docking their plans and chatting with each other about the recent battle. I helped Alex get off my speeder and transformed it back into a keyblade.