Memories

"Lacey have you finished packing? We're leaving I'm two hours chick" my mum yelled up the stairs, the Plan had come together and soon we were off to London so see Tom. I missed him so much!

"Yes mum, are you ready?" I screeched back. I grabbed my last bag to pack cause we were going on holiday for so long and to a cold place then to a hot place, I had had to pack loads! But my last bag was hand luggage.

-books

-purse

-makeup

-hair brush

-toiletries

-movies

I was ready!

We left for the airport ready to go, I was wearing a top tom had gave me and some leggings, I check my phone, I had a text from Tom saying:

'Cant wait to see you babe, missing you loads, can't wait to cuddle and watch movies! Love you<3'

My favourite song came on the radio, I rolled the windows down put my sun glasses on and badly sang along, then I answered Toms message back:

'Me two! Bought loads of movies, can't wait to see you, I'm wearing your top:P<3'

I added an attachment with an awkward selfie of my top and me pulling a funny face, the top was a baseball one with the numbers on it was plane blue with white lettering saying Chicago across the back. The best thing was... It smelt like him! Okay so I have to admit that me and him like/liked each other I mean like like, we didn't want to become more than friends cause we knew it would mess our friendship up, but when he moved last year we were kind of forced to forget about how we liked each other. I still like him but that's between us!

"Babe" my mum said resting her hand on my lap.

"Come on let's enjoy this yes" I had kind of slipped away into my own world, looking out the window like I was in a music video, thinking about old times with Tom, one thing that came to mind was when we walked to this hill over looking the sea, we got there just in time to meet sun set, it was beautiful. Things got complicated it was probably the beautiful scenario that drove us to a kiss...

We made it to the airport and got on the plane, up in the air the view was beautiful! Me and mum read and slept a lot of the way there.