Some where only we know

TOMS P.O.V

My mum was coming down tomorrow which meant only a week or so left, I could, I wouldn't think about it, it hurt me! I would have to leave my girl, alone! I decided to take her for a walk, we got the bus to the village and a tourist point, we heard about a Big hill that only a couple people had ever climbed, apparently the view was amazing, me and lace needed, had to climb this, we started off running then walking then regretting why we agreed to do this, we could see the top and Lacey was on my back, I started to leg it as fast as I could, it was about 4:00 in the afternoon and we had Made it in 1 hour or so, it was amazing that we had done this together, as we neared the top, I put Lacey down and grabbed her hands, slowly dragging ourselves we reached the top, the view was incredible, he sat down and took in the view, the beach the sea the village, you could see everything, Lacey rested her head on me and we sat there in silence, I loved how even if we weren't taking, we felt so close together. And now we had found the place, that place is some where only we know.

Slowly standing up she pulled me closer to her, and kissed me so passionately, I loved her, I would tell her everyday, I was thinking about her and thinking about us, it was going to be good, okay! I picked her up by her hips and spun her around I held her tight, I wasn't letting love go! Not now not ever.

Step by step we went down the climb, reaching the village, and again she grabbed my hand.

"Tom, I love you, I love you with all of my heart, so don't ever leave me ever, I need you in my life, so I can't survive, I love you" hearing them three words made me so happy, everyone has that one person out there, and she was mine, far from home, close to heart, she turned to me and started to cry, I raised my eyes brows.

"Baby baby. What's the matter, I'm here tell me" I whipped her tears away and rested her down on a rock and she perched there holding me so tight.

"Tom, what if we don't see each other, what if this doesn't work, what if what if what if" she couldn't finished her sentence, I tried to hold back my tear, I couldn't cry, I needed to be strong.

" Lacey, being able to know I can call you mine, is enough, being able to pick my phone up and call you is all I need, looking at you is a luxury" I kissed her fore head and pulled her up.

"One day we will come back here, to the place that only we know" I said.

She whispered under her breath 'somewhere only we know' I started badly singing out the lyrics as we neared the village, we got some weird looks but I didn't care, I loved her! Let the world know it. I love her. I love her.