Party

Me and Tom got pizza and got ready, I lay on the bed watching scrubs when Tom was getting ready, I only peeked when he was shirtless! He put on a hollister shirt and some black skinnies, then we put on the vans I had bought his years back. I got changed in the bath room so I could do my make up, I threw on my pale denim jeans and a white crop top, I grabbed one of toms checked tops and tied it around my hips to finish off the look I put my blue vans on and rolled the bottom of my trousers up.

I don't wear much make up so I put concealer on my dark circles and slapped on tones of mascara, I put on the jack wills anklet Tom had got me and an infinity ring he got me when he left.

I moved my hair to one side and left it, who cares what anyone thinks of me?

Me and Tom grabbed our skate boards, we both had pennies and we took lots of selfies and skated to this party...

We got to the party and Tom grabbed my hand pulling me inside, loads of lads patted him on the back and wolf whistled me and all the girls hugged him and gave a caring smile that on the inside meant 'touch anyone of my boys in here I'll slap you bitch, understand' I just smiled and gave a nod back, me and Tom found some chairs in the corner and Tom called his girlfriend...

'Were here... Where are you?' He said rolling his eyes to me.

I heard her shout down the phone 'I know you just rolled your eyes you ass, grow up!'

Tom hung up.

"What a meany, huh?" I commented.

Tom curled his lips into his mouth and nodded "I don't know" he spoke in a poor Italian accent which we both found very funny.

Tom pulled another chair up and rested his feet on it then I put my legs across his.

"Tommmmmmmmmm!" An aggressive scream startled me, it was her, vicky!

She ran over in a very short pink dress and very high heels, I removed my legs from toms lap and stood up to greet her, to my surprise she ignored me jumped on Tom as if to claim him, she then what looked like she was trying to eat him. Nasty.

I sat there awkwardly, waiting for them to acknowledge me. Tom pushed Vicky away, looking over to me he said.

"Vic, this is Lacey, the girl I was telling you about!" He winked at me, but she just gave me a look to say 'Oi hands of this boy is mine'

To be honest I didn't care she could have him as long as she didn't hurt him!

For the rest of the night I just got dirty looks from Vicky every time I tried to talk to Tom, but she was clearly flirting with other boys, plus this party was crapy I didn't know anyone and all the lads were to drunk to care about my feelings.

Me and Tom left the party around 12ish, we skated home and I got ready for bed, he cuddled me until he fell asleep, that's when I snuck off to the TV room downstairs, toms dad was back so I got to chat to him, he works away a lot and he's a great man so he's fun to listen to, he had jetlag so he stayed up till the early hours but I cleared off about 3:00am and I curled back up in toms arms. His breath was so warm on my neck it made me happy, I truly missed this. I missed us.