You love me?

I pulled Tom back to the sofa and cuddled him tight, he still hadn't blinked. I kissed his forehead. I knew this wouldn't help the situation but maybe he would listen to me...

"You love me?"I whispered, Tom eased up.

"Y..e..yess I do love you, I have for so long, i...it.... I" Tom broke down into tears I lay him back and kissed his forehead again...

"I love you two"I whispered back and pulled away, I walked to the kitchen and lifted my hands either side of my head and pushed against my skull, what had I done, I ruined his relationship. I walked to the tap and let out a little tear. Thinking to my self 'I love him, I love him, he loves me' I turned the tap on and grabbed a glass, filled it up and took a sip, I walked back to Tom and crouched down next to him and gave him the water...

He suddenly sat up straight.

"I love you"he repeated again.

I stood to his level and roughed his hair up, he put one hand on my cheek and one on the back of my neck.

"I love you two Tom" I said, he pulled me close and he kissed my lips, it was perfect, he was perfect. fireworks.

He grabbed my hand and smiled at me, we ran up to his room and got ready for bed, I lay in my bed and he lay I his, whilst we were holding hands.

"Be mine?" He said, obviously I wanted to say yes but was it the best time?

"Are you sure? Well yes of corse" I said back getting louder towards the end of my sentence.

.My boyfriend.