Baby sitting

I walked through the house and by then Tom has made his way around.

"Hey babes, errm I'm sorry I have to tell you one thing, this girl adores me, she calls me her 'baby' so sorry" Tom said winking at me.
He ran into the front room and picked jessy the young girl up, from Behind making her jump, she's saw who it was and screeched 'hellloooo baby' he held her so close it was so cute!

"Hey jessy, this is my girlfriend, Lacey, she's baby sitting with me today" Jessy was about 5 and was very jumpy and talkative, she clung onto Tom and acted shy, but then hugged my arms...

"So what should we watch?" I said trying to act like I wanted to watch a baby film...

"Sponge bobbbb please Lacey" okay that was my soft spot I loved sponge Bob! I turned the TV on and jessy sat on the floor playing with her Lego, Tom pulled me by the waist and sat me on the sofa, he placed his arm ever so gently around my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss, it lasted until suddenly we were split by jessy wanting to cuddle with us, Tom did his puppy eyes and winked at me, I just giggled.

Hours had passed and we made some lunch and jessy fell asleep on the sofa, me and Tom started kissing again but this time a knock on the door was the thing that split us this time... They were back...

"Oh thanks kids, but look who we bought home jessy" Jessie's mum bobbed down to Jessie's level and showed off there beautiful new baby boy.
"So what is his name" I said whilst the new baby got handed to me.
"Well we were wondering weather we wanted Will to be his name but then we went with Joshua" she spoke
I held Joshua I'm my arms so carefully, he clasped his small hands around my pinky finger and yawned, after a while of cuddles me and Tom headed home, refusing money from baby sitting jessy!