3days

We had 3 days left till me and mum went to Spain and that would be the last time I saw Tom apart from skype and FaceTime but we were together. Long distance?

We were going to have to break our very short relationship so we don't have to face the pain! I can't live with the fact that my boyfriend is thousands of miles away, away from me. I can't cuddle my laptop when we skype. The worst thing is that yes I trust him and everything but there is no chance I will ever trust that Vicky chick, she's straight up cheat! Should I talk to Tom about it? Or do I leave it and wait for him to bring it up, what if he never brings it up? What if I'm left with millions of questions...

I was sprawled across the sofa half asleep, Tom was fast asleep curled up on the other sofa, when once again the door flung open, to our surprise and satisfaction it was just our mums, lots of cuddles and kisses, I had been texting my mum the whole time so she knew me and Tom were together and I suspected it wasn't a secret so clearly grace new when she came charging in shouting "how are the love birds huh?" Tom squinted as he had been stuck in a deep sleep and I was just a bit shocked.

"Hard rock cafe anyone?" Screeched grace...

Me and Tom looked at each other and shrugged.

"Gosh don't plan on leaving for a while yet! It takes this one yonks to get ready"Tom said point towards me. I ran upstairs with no comments and hopped in the shower, when I got out I whipped on one of toms tops on and some shorts so I could do my hair and make up them I would pick a outfit. I blow dried my hair and loosely curled it gripping it back to a messy half and half, it looked cute! I went to grab my make up bag but it was gone!

"Very funny Tom, now give it back"

"Give what back lace?"he said smirking, I thought was cute that he gave me a nick name finally, well I've alway had ones but they have always been like 'smelly or cute pet names'

"No really Tom I need my make up I don't even wear much you won't be able to notice I will just cover up my spots!" I said with a more serious tone.

He came it with my makeup bag, I put on the smallest bit of concealer under my eyes and chin them I put my eye liner on and caked on the mascara.

"See I don't wear much tommy"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss, it was perfect, he was perfect, this was perfect! We held me in a hug and whispered, 'you could wear anything and look stunning'. I blushed and pulled away going to my suit case I grabbed my big over sized hype top and some top shop jeans, I tucked my top in and pulled it out so it was loose, I decided to wear my Nike airs and my leather jacket, though it was summer, it was night time so it was just a little but warm not hot. We got to the restaurant and sat down we got some big burgers and onion rings and it felt like old times! We sang along to all the songs we knew and our mums embarrassed up by dancing when we decided to start heading home, we remembered we had find the car, luckily grace hadn't had much to drink so she could drive us home, we walked to the car, one of toms arms were around my waist and the other was intertwined with mine, it was so cute, we got in the car and I lay down resting my head on toms lap, from there I fell asleep...