Going soon

LACEYS P.O.V

I rolled out of bed, after hearing my early alarm, we were leaving today, I can't even express how excited it all was, I grabbed my high waisted shorts and my white crop too, then I wore my floral silk cover up, I put my vans on, and gathered all my things back together placing them inside my suit case for the last time in London. I packed my ipad in my carry on bag and went to the bathroom, I put minimal makeup up and curled just the ends of my hair and gave it some volume, I took a picture and uploaded it to Instagram.

TOMS P.O.V

I saw Lacey get up so I thought it was my turn to make a move, I packed everything I needed and went to the bathroom, I used mums bathroom cause Lacey was in mine, I grabbed some shorts and a plane top, then I choose to wear my vans as always, I sorted my hair and brushed my teeth. I was so excited for this holiday, I walked back to my room and saw Lacey looking in the mirror.

LACEYS P.O.V

Tom surprised me by running up behind me and spinning me to face him, he passionately kissed me and picked my up so I could pulled my legs around his waist like a baby, he walked backwards after pulling away and still holding me on his arms, he flopped back on his bed and we childishly play fought until he begun to tickle me, I screamed, waking the whole house but still Tom carried on, toms mum followed by mine both walked it and took pictures of us, by know Tom had pinned my back down and was kissing me again.

"Come on you two your leaving soon" grace hollered, I was going to miss grace she was like having girl Besty around all the time, she would comment on my outfit or tell me if I looked good or not, or she would take me shopping, but thank god she was coming for the last week or so of the Spain trip, we were going for 4 weeks so that I could have the last week of Sumer to see some friends, and get ready to go back to work and school, don't get me started on school!

Tom picked me up and bridal lifted my down the stairs follow by our now dressed and makeup ready mums, we had about 30 minutes until we had to leave for the air port and it was time for breakfast, as we didn't have long me and Tom made everyone sausage sandwiches, so we could eat in the car.