Holiday ending

LACEYS P.O.V

Tom was moving back home! I can't even express how happy I am!
They had to go back to London and pack for the week so I didn't get to see him until he came back to America in a week.

We got to the airport and I got upset, it's only a week but a week to long!
We spent 10 minutes in a deep hug he held like there was no tomorrow, we pulled away and it turned into a passionate kiss, like never before, he grabbed my hand and walked me and mum to our gate and he kissed me again, started to cry but we had to go, we walked away and I blew my boyfriend a kiss and waved, I mouthed 'I love you'
The plane ride was painful I missed him already 10 minutes into the flight.
After hours of being board, reading and listening to music we finally landed, I texted him straight away, he had landed a while ago...

'Miss you already' I sent I didn't reply, for a while but when I did I just said the same thing back.

I got home and started to unpack and got another text...

'Me and mum only need 2days to pack but mums work are making her stay the week!'

It was late and jetlag is a killer, so I decided to have a refreshing shower and curl up in bed, but something was keeping me awake I just couldn't sleep, I grabbed my ipad and turned Netflix on and started to watch my favourite serious, modern family, and when I had watched that I turned on to American horror story, to be honest me and Tom always used to watch horror films so this didn't bother me in slightest.