Panic button

Me and Tom slowly fell asleep after a dramatic night.

I woke up and grabbed my phone and decided to update my Instagram with a picture of him...
'Missed this guy' awkwardly I took a picture of him fast asleep so he wasn't on peek of perfection but still pretty damn hot, before I took the picture I covered his chest up so none of my girls would get jealous, oh I said chest I meant six pack!

My girl Bestie from home left a comment; 'how's the holiday girl? Miss you, send Tom my love and iMessage me please beaut?!<3'
Loads of people left comments of how they remembered Tom from high school and how he was and loads of things.

I got out of bed and grabbed one of toms hoodies, it was massive oh well, it smelt perfect! I looked at my self in the mirror and smirked, I had toms joggers on that I slept it and his big hoodie, the worst thing was my hair was so messy and I couldn't find my brush, I grabbed my bobble and tied it in the messiest bun ever!

I walked down stairs to find our mums were not back, I checked my phone I had a text:

'Hey baby girl we had to stay at a hotel, had a really good night, got invited to back stage and we met the band!:) miss you! <3'

I text back and went to the kitchen and made me and Tom some pancakes. When I had made them I ran upstairs and wafted them in front of his face, either the smell woke him up or that fact that I was making a loud sound!

Tom woke up and... suddenly the phone rang making me jump out of my skin, I was still a little jumpy from what had happened yesterday.

I sprinted to the phone and held it to my ear...

'Hello!?' I said

'Is this grace?!' A panicked woman spoke.

'Oh, no no she's out sorry, but I'm toms friend, I mean new girlfriend' I smiled, ' but is there anything I can help you with?'
I herd a scream down the phone and heavy breathing.
'Yes there is' she panted 'could you come over next door and babysit my little girl, I'm going into labour and my water just broke I can't just leave her at home, I will pay you and Tom, please help!'

'Oh yes I will be around in five minutes, if that' I hung up and ran upstairs dragging Tom out of bed I threw some leggins on and grabbed my phone, iPad and chargers, I still had toms jumper on but oh well I was only baby sitting, but damn I had not make up on!

'Whats going on?' Tom said

'Babysitting now next door, hurry up Tom come on, don't forget your keys and phone but I'll see you there, I gave him a peck on the lips and legged it next door.

Knocked on the door and the lady ran through telling me everything...

"Okay well good luck!"I screamed as her husbands car screeched out the drive, it was only early so I went in and introduced my self to the young girl...