Two: blue met green

Throughout the day, Louis learned that many people at his school did not care about what he wore and how he acted. This made the small boy happy because then no one would dislike him. When someone makes it clear to Louis that they don't like him, you can see how heartbroken he gets. His eyes lose their sparkle, his dazzling smile is wiped off his face and he starts to fiddle with his hands or feet.

Today, the little boy was all wide smiles, crinkly eyes and little giggles that he hid behind the palm of his hand.

During his first two periods, English and History, quite a few girls would coo at him and pinch his cheeks, turning them into a dark shade of pink. Although, Louis was slightly sassy and playful with his mother, he always turned into a shy little gum drop around others. He also met this girl, her name is Lana and she seems really nice. She promised him that they could make flower crowns together.

After second period was over, he started to head to the cafeteria to eat. He slowly made his way in and looked around for any familiar faces, but sadly he couldn't find any. This didn't hinder his good mood though.

He timidly made his way to an empty table and sat down on one of the chairs. The small boy began to swing his short legs back and forth while grabbing his lunch box from his bag.

As soon as he was about to open his lunch box to eat, someone cleared their throat from above him. Louis snapped his head up and in that moment blue met green. There stood a boy with short, brown curly hair and forest green eyes. He stood at about 6 feet and had quite a few tattoos going down his arm like a sleeve.

Louis was snapped out of his daze by the taller boy speaking, "huh?"

"That's my seat." The green eyed boy repeated again.

"O-Oh, I'm so-sorry." Louis flushed and quickly scrambled to pack up his things before moving two seats down.

The curly haired boy sat down with a huff and proceeded to go on his phone. He casually glanced at the smaller boy and took in his feminine appearance. He then took a look at his lunch box and his heart warmed for one second before getting quickly getting rid of those thoughts.

The small boy opened his hello kitty box and smiled at the yummy food his mum packed him. His lunch consisted of a juice box, peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with apple slices with caramel dipping sauce on the side.

In the middle of eating his sandwich, he felt a pair of eyes on him and looked over to find the older boy staring at him with a blank expression. Louis smiled slightly and waved at him timidly. The taller boy quickly looked away and went back to his device.

Curiosity and innocence got the best of Louis, so he slowly started to slide over to the chair beside the older boy. He didn't seem to notice anything and the small boy grinned at that.

As Louis got closer to see his phone, Harry quickly shut it off and turned his body towards the small boy, "what do you think you're doing?" He demanded.

Louis pouted, "jus' got bored and wanted to see what was so interesting."

"Well, don't do it again."

Harry went back to his cellular device while Louis finished the rest of his sandwich. Yet again, the younger boy got bored and decided to poke the taller man for his attention.

After a minute of Louis' relentless poking, the curly haired boy finally caved in, "what do you want this time?"

"Apple?" The small boy held out a piece of the sliced apples with his sticky fingers.

"No." He deadpanned.

"Okie. So mister, what's your name?" Louis questioned.

"Harry." He grumbled.

"Oooo, can I call you Harold?" Louis bounced up and down in his chair.

"Absolutely not."

"Fine, you're no fun." The tiny boy pouted while crossing his arms across his small chest.

Harry sighed and decided that he knew he wasn't going to get peace and quiet any time soon, "so what's your name I guess?".

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He grinned with a proud smile.

"Interesting name Lewis." Harry smirked a little bit.

"Heyyyy, don't be a meanie." Louis puckered his bottom lip out while putting on his puppy dog eyes.

This was a sight to see. The way his doe eyes seemed to become bigger and the way his shiny bottom lip stuck out that looked oh so kiss-

Harry was soon interrupted out of his thoughts by the warning bell ringing. He quickly stood up and nodded his head at Louis in acknowledgement before making his way out of the cafeteria.

Louis just excitedly waved to him and smiled because he had made a new friend...

NOTE: Hey guys another update (: just saying this is the co-writer Abigail! I hope you all enjoyed and make sure to like and comment xx sorry if this chapter was bad 😂

~ Abi