Three: he already has Harry Styles wrapped around his pretty little finger

"I don't think that's how it works, Niall." Louis bit his lip while rolling on the balls of his feet.

"Yeah, Niall. Louis is right." Liam says from the trunk of the car. His head popping out momentarily before disappearing behind the metal sheet.

Niall groans, "I didn't say I knew how to change a stupid tire, Liam." The blonde huffs and runs a hand through his hair. "I only volunteered because I still want to impress Lou."

"You don't need to impress me, Niall." Louis giggles into his palm, "I'm already your friend."

"I want us to be best friends."

"Okay, then best friends."

From behind the car, with his head deep in Niall's trash in his trunk; Liam couldn't keep the smile off his face. Louis was too damn cute, he thought.

"Ah ha!"

Louis and Niall break their little staring contest and burst into laughter. After helping Niall up from the ground, the two teens walk towards Liam as he carelessly tosses junk behind him.

"Liam! That's my varsity football jacket!" Niall yelped and swung his arm out to rip the fabric from his friend's hand before cradling it in his chest as if it were a child.

"It isn't my fault you have all this trash, it's all shoved in your trunk."

"I'd hate to see your room." Louis says quietly while he watches Liam carefully take the spare tire out.

Niall sighs, "sorry about all this, Lou."

"It's okay, you just offered to drive me home."

"Ow! Fuck!" Liam screams as soon as his finger is squished under the heavy tire.

"Liam!" Niall scolds, his hands on both of Louis' little ears, "don't swear around him."

Louis giggles and lightly pushes Niall's hands away from his face, "I don't mind. I just don't like myself swearing." The blue-eyed boy fixes his crooked flowercrown.

After a few minutes, Louis found himself sitting on the side of the road by Niall's car. His legs crossed while he hummed to a tune he didn't completely remember. His fingers busied themselves with a bundle of flowers, chrysanthemums to be exact, ranging from the green and yellow pompoms to the cushion and daisies. The delicate petals complimenting each other as Louis automatically connected them in a crown.

"-look, this goes there."

"No, that goes here."

Oh, and he has been listening to Liam and Niall bicker about the tire. The sun is beginning to set and he had already texted his mum about being home late, to which she replied with being glad that he made friends.

The sky fading into a soft pink, mixed with purple and clashing with the normal blue. The fluffy clouds were nowhere to be seen so the sun shone brightly, casting shadows over Louis' face as his eyelashes brushed against his cheekbones every time he blinked.

The small boy sighs to himself, out of exhaustion and accomplishment - he finished his crown. Just when he was about to replace his crown of alstroemeria with his much newer one, he catches sight of an approaching car, it's black and glimmering in the white sunlight.

Louis shrugs his shoulders and lets his eyes roam around the pretty secluded scenery that he and his friends happened to get stranded at. He watches the tall grass sway in the breeze, the birds fly high above his head and admiring the way they so effortlessly did what he wished.

Louis seemed to be daydreaming longer than he thought and was brought out of his little head when he heard Liam raise his voice.

"C'mon, Styles! Help us or give us a fucking ride."

"Nope." Harry pops the 'p' and pushes his sunglasses higher on the bridge of his nose.

"We've been here for almost three hours 'cause neither of us know how to fix a flat tire." Liam continues, the desperation clear in his tone.

Harry only rolls his eyes and starts up his car, "Not my proble-"

"Hi, Harry!" That ever so creamy voice bursts in to his eardrum and Harry quickly whips off his sunglasses.

His eyes widen when he sees the same small, fluffy haired, blue-eyed boy from lunch. The boy's cheeks red and his lips pink, and his little flowercrown tilted a bit.

"Hey, Louis." He says slowly, while his hand turns his key again making his car turn off.

"You two know each other?" Niall raised his eyebrows and pointed between Harry and Louis.

"Yup, Harry ate lunch with me."

"Oh."

"Well, not with me. Just beside me." Louis rambles as he steps forward and attempts to lean into Harry's car.

Key word, attempt. The car seemed to be too high from the ground, causing Louis to struggle before jumping onto the thin ledge at the bottom of Harry's door. Louis huffed and gripped the car door while sticking his face closer to Harry's, his lips brushing over the latter's cheekbone.

"What are you doing today, Harry?" His innocence is nearly suffocating and Harry feels as if he may just faint since he was still recovering from their almost cheek-kiss.

"Um.. Just driving around town." He lied, there was a party at his friends house which he promised he would attend.

"So you're not busy?" Louis tilts his head to the side and pouts his lips.

Harry's eyes flicker to the action before he nods, "I'm not busy."

"Yay!" Louis cheers while a bright grin crawls onto his face, "do you mind helping my friends and I with our flat tire?"

Despite Liam's look of disbelief, Harry finds himself nodding and hopping out of his car without even pulling it over. It was always an empty road, there would barely anyone there tonight. Harry watches Louis hop down from the car and become significantly smaller and steps out too.

"Did you just see that?" Niall whispers to Liam, as they stare at Louis blabbering next to the taller and more threatening teen.

"Hell, yeah." Liam confirms. "Louis just got here today and he already has Harry Styles wrapped around his pretty little finger."

"I want you to have this."

Harry turns around and wipes the sweat from his forehead, "oh."

Louis hands him the flowercrown of chrysanthemums with a grin and tinted red cheeks. "It's a thank you present. I was going to keep it for myself but I don't think you have any flowercrowns. I think you should start to make some, they'll look nice on you."

And, Harry didn't hesitate before hanging the flowercrown on his rear-view mirror as soon as he returned to his car.

NOTE : sorry about the late update ))): it's my fault

hope you are all liking this story (((:

- oh yeah i'm jasmine the other co-writer and Abigail's Louis