Seven: "Such a spoiled little Princess."

"Boys, time for dinner!" Jay called from downstairs.

"Coming, Mummy." The small boy grabbed Harry's hand and quickly dragged him down the stairs.

Harry gently tugged him back, causing Louis to fall into his chest, "Slow down, little boy. We wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little head of yours."

The younger boy's giggles were heard from Harry's shirt. Louis looked up with a slight blush on his cheeks and bit between the taller male's pectorals.

Harry faked a gasp and threw the giggling boy over his shoulder, "How dare you bite me, little one." He said as he tickled Louis.

Louis was a squirming a mess as the older boy attacked him with tickles, "H-Harry, stop, it tickles."

"Never!" Harry said as he playfully smacked Louis' bum.

The younger boy squeaked and immediately became pliant in Harry's arms. Harry quickly realized his mistake and put the boy back on his feet. Louis looked up at Harry, eyes glossy and mouth slightly parted.

The older boy sheepishly rubbed at the back of his neck, "Sorry about that."

The smaller boy fixed his fringe while clearing his throat, "u-um it's okay, I kinda liked it." He nervously giggled - not knowing the effect he had on Harry.

The moment was interrupted by Jay telling them dinner was ready, once again. When they arrived, they saw that everything was already set up on the dining table. The two boys sat beside each other while Jay took a seat at the head of the table. Jay prepared chicken, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped with Parma ham and a side of homemade mash; Harry was drooling.

"This looks delicious, Jay." The tall boy complimented her.

The dinner consisted of Jay telling embarrassing stories of Louis, causing him to to whine and pout his pretty little lips and Harry quickly telling one of his own so the small boy wouldn't feel left out.

"I remember this one time, when Louis was younger, he stuck his tongue to a pole to see what it was like. Anyways, he freaked out when it wouldn't come off and quickly ripped it off. Oh boy, was his tongue a bloody mess."

The small boy gasped, "Mummy, I couldn't help it. I was like ten years old." He said and jutted out his bottom lip.

After dinner was over, Jay got up to do the dishes. Harry's attempts at offering help was no use; she would not let Harry do any of the work.

When the tall boy turned back to Louis, he could see the small pout still settled on his face.   "Hey, love, no need to pout." Harry said as he reached his hand up to graze his thumb against the smaller boy's bottom lip. Louis stared up at Harry and quickly nipped at his finger with his little teeth. "What is it with you and biting things?" The older boy smirked.

Louis shrugged his shoulders and guided Harry's large hand to his hair. He fluttered his eyelashes at him, "Rub my head pretty please with a cherry on top?"

Harry gently ran his fingers through his hair, slightly messing up his fringe. "Such a spoiled little Princess." He shook his head with a smile on his face.

The pretty blush blossomed up the smaller boys neck, "I-I like that o-one."

The older boy smirked, "Good to know, Princess."

Louis nudged his cheek into the palm of Harry's hand, "Want to go upstairs now?"

Harry pinched the boy's already tinted cheeks, "Sure thing, little love. Just let me go thank your mother for dinner and I'll meet you upstairs."

After profusely thanking Jay for such a lovely dinner, Harry made his way into Louis' room. When he walked in, he noticed the small boy changed into his pyjamas, which consisted of black flannel shorts and a black t-shirt with the words 'I'm a cuddler' printed across the front.

"What a lovely sight." Harry bit his lip.

"H-huh?" The small boy was startled as he looked up from whatever he was doing on his laptop.

Harry smirked, "I didn't say anything."

Louis patted the spot beside him for the older male to sit down, "Come watch cute animal videos before you leave."

He couldn't concentrate on what Louis was showing him at all. All he could focus on was the way Louis' thick tan thighs looked with his shorts, or the way his t-shirt cling to his body in all the right places, showing off his curves. 'What have I done to deserve such a beautiful creature?'

Harry finally left around 10:00pm. The small boy was very sad he had to leave but he pretended it didn't affect him that much.

The petite boy was currently snuggling with his mother once again, "Mummy?"

Jay turned to her son, "Yes, dear?"

Louis blushed slightly, "Remember when I said I liked Harry this much?" The small boy asked while holding up his thumb and pointer finger to show much he meant.

"Mhm."

"Well, I like him this much now." Louis giggled as he stretched his arms out as far as they could go.

"Oh my sweet, little boy."

Note: hi guys! This update actually wasn't that late lol. Anyways since exams are done Jas and I will be able to update more frequently!

~Abi