Nine: He was like his missing puzzle piece

It was Saturday morning, the day after Louis had asked him to go to the Halloween party. To say he was excited was an understatement. Harry has grown so fond of the petite boy and it has only been two months since meeting him.

Harry got up and looked at the clock which read 10:00am. He began to do his daily routine, when all of a sudden his phone beeped with a text from Louis.

Daffodil 🌼☀️🍑 : Hi Harry!! I know it's still earlier but can I come over so we can plan our couple outfit for the party?? 😊🙏🏻

Harry smiled at his screen, even when Louis was texting it was adorable.

Harry: Of course we can, love!

Daffodil 🌼☀️🍑 : Alsoooooo can it pretty please be at your house?? My mum has her book club right now and they are a bunch of old grumpy ladies 😤😡

Oh god. Harry can just imagine him pouting right now. The way his bottom lip would jut out, looking slick and so kissable. He would flutter his eyelashes and Harry would just stare. Louis was the epitome of everything innocent and sweet.

Harry: Oh my, we don't want that! Yes, you may come over. Anything else you want, little love?

Daffodil 🌼☀️🍑 : Ummmm can you also pick me up too? Hehehe☺️

Harry: if I musttttttt 😪

Harry: just kidding. Be there in ten minutes xx

Back at Louis' house...

"Mummyyyyyyyyyyy." Louis stomped his way into the living room with his bottom lip pushed out.

"Yes, dear?"

Louis turned the corner and was met with a bunch of middle-aged ladies gossiping about lord knows what. They all stared at him with judging eyes.

Louis folded his hands down in front of him and rocked on the balls of his feet, "May I please go Harry's for the day?"

Jay smiled. She liked Harry. "Yes, you may dear."

One of the ladies scoffed, "Don't you know any better not to barge into a conversation? It was highly disrespectful of you."

The small boy sassily popped his hip out, "Do you know what's highly disrespectful? You coming into my house and thinking you can reprimand me for absolutely nothing."

The lady stared with her mouth open as the petite boy ran up to his mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. As Louis was walking out he gave the lady a sweet smile as his mom watched on proudly.

Louis heard a knock on the door and said a goodbye to his mom, knowing it was Harry. He slipped on a pair of his black vans and opened the door to reveal the tall boy. Today he was dressed in a pair of adidas track pants and a plain white shirt while the small boy was wearing a navy blue Hollister sweater and a pair of black leggings.

Harry reached out for Louis and gave him a hug. He stuffed his face in the caramel locks while gently swaying him side to side. Hugging the small boy was his favourite thing to do. He was just so tiny and fit into his arms perfectly. He was like his missing puzzle piece.

They reluctantly let go of their embrace and made their way to the car. Once they were settled inside, Louis noticed the now dead flower crown he gave him weeks ago, still hanging on the rear-view mirror.

Louis blushed, "You still have the flower crown I made you?"

"Of course, darling. It was a very special gift to me." The older boy smirked.

"But the flowers are dead..."

Harry slyly grinned, "Well, I guess you will just have to make me a new one."

As soon as they reached Harry's house, Louis' mouth dropped wide open.

Harry rubbed the back of his neck, "So my parents are kinda loaded, they're both lawyers

Harry rubbed the back of his neck, "So my parents are kinda loaded, they're both lawyers."

Louis just nodded his head still in awe and followed the taller boy inside. He toed off his shoes at the front door and they made their way to Harry's room.

Louis admired Harry's room for a minute. It was big and the walls were painted a pretty burgundy shade and he had a small porch outside of his window. The small boy could get used to coming here.

Harry quickly excused himself and entered his bathroom that was attached to his room. While he was doing that, Louis took some more time to walk around his room and inspect every little thing.

The blue-eyed boy made his way into the closet and spotted a sweater on the floor. He picked it up and sniffed the material that smelt like expensive cologne. The sweater was knitted and was yellow but had a black strip around the collar, wrist and at the bottom. All Louis wanted to do was wear this sweater, so that is exactly what he did. He swapped it out for his and casually made his way out of the closet.

Harry left the bathroom in time to find the small boy with his sweater on. It completely swallowed him up, going down to the middle of his thighs and those delicious collarbones he would like to get his mouth on were on full display.

The petite boy giggled while hopping on Harry's bed, "I hope you don't mind I took your sweater, I thought it was very pretty."

Harry quickly replied, "Nope, not at all." He could not stop admiring this boy.

Louis clapped his hands, "Oh yeah! Let's look at costume ideas online."

Harry pulled out his laptop and started naming off ideas that he saw on google images, "Minnie and Mickey Mouse?"

"No."

Harry scrolled down some more, "Mustard and ketchup?"

"Nope."

"How about The Joker and Harley Quinn?"

The small boy pouted, "None of these are good enough!" He grabbed the laptop away from Harry, "Here, let me try and look for something."

After a few minutes of scrolling, Louis finally found a costume that he liked, "Haz look! We need to do this so badly! We will have the best costumes there!"

Harry looked over at what the excited boy was pointing at and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

Oh fuck...

NOTES: Finally an update from us! I hope you liked the little cliff hanger I ended on. We will aim for another update by next weekend!
Also this is the sweater;

 We will aim for another update by next weekend! Also this is the sweater;

~ Abigail