Eight: "What do you say, Angel?"

Weeks later...

Louis awoke to the sound of his alarm playing the song 'Monster Mash'. He let out a small and squeaky yawn before rolling out of bed. The petite boy happily strode over to his window to open the blinds and embraced the natural light that shone through. Today was a good day for Louis because that meant one less day until Halloween. It was one of his favourite holidays because it was the only time he could dress up however he wanted and not be judged for it.

For his clothes of the day, Louis decided on a pair of white skinny jeans, a lilac turtle neck and to top it off, a lavender flowercrown. After the giddy boy finished getting ready, he made his way downstairs to leave for school. There was no sound resonating from the kitchen or the smell of breakfast so Louis figured his mum already left for work, which meant he needed to find his own way to school.

Since it was only a little bit chilly, Louis threw on a black adidas windbreaker and started his walk to school. When he made it to the front doors of the school, he saw a certain curly haired boy leaning against the brick wall. This had become a reoccurring thing for the two; Harry waiting for Louis to walk him to his first class.

"H-hi, Harry." The small boy blushed.

The taller boy gave him a smirk and pushed himself of the wall while walking over to greet Louis. He hugged the blushing boy into his chest and slowly rocked them back and forth.

Though he didn't really want to, Harry parted from their embrace, "How was your sleep, little Daffodil?" Harry asked as they made their way to Louis' first period class.

"It was good. W-what about you?" Louis questioned shyly.

Harry grinned, "It was perfect, thank you for asking."

The small boy bit his lip, "N-no problem."

Despite having known each other for a little over a month, Louis still becomes a stuttering mess when he is around Harry.

Once they reached Louis' English class, Harry gave a swift kiss to the small boy's forehead and left for his first class; leaving the blushing boy to turn into a pile of mush.

. . .

It was finally lunch and Louis was happy because that meant he got to see Harry, Niall and Liam. Most lunches, Harry didn't really speak to the boys except for Louis. Harry is especially happy when Liam or Niall get invited to sit with the other jocks some days. Today was one of those days.

On his way to the cafeteria, Louis was stopped by Niall, "O-oh hi, Niall. What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you something now because I won't see you at lunch today."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to a Halloween party I'm hosting at my house next week?"

"I would love to go but..." The small boy paused.

"But what?"

Louis blushed, "Is it okay i-if I invite, H-Harry?"

The fake blonde grinned, "Of course, Lou. Anyways, I'll catch up with you later, bye." Niall jogged into the cafeteria where he would be sitting with the other jocks.

Louis was ecstatic yet nervous to ask Harry to the party. He kept conjuring up thoughts that Harry wouldn't want to go with him or had better plans. Louis lost his train of thought when he spotted Harry sitting alone at their usual table. He made his way over to the seat infront of Harry and took out his Hello Kitty lunchbox, causing the taller boy to look up from where he was on his phone.

"H-hi, Harry" The small boy stuttered. "H-how is yo-your day so far?"

The older boy gently used his foot to nudge Louis' much tinier one from under the able, "Better now because I get to see you." He smoothly replied.

A blush blossomed up the younger's cheeks while he giggled from the persistant nudging to his foot. He decided to play along and brought his foot up to poke Harry in the knee. The older boy was quick though and grabbed Louis' ankle before he could move it away.

When Harry didn't let go, it caused the younger to whine and kick his foot out slightly to try and escape the tough hold, "Harry." The small boy pouted.

Harry smirked, "What do you say, Angel?"

Louis thought for a moment and gasped, finally realizing the answer, "Pretty please with a cherry on top let go of my ankle?" He prettily batted his eyelashes.

Harry had to control himself from thinking unholy thoughts of the younger one. He was just so breathtakingly beautiful and too pure for this world.

The green-eyed boy was broken out of his thoughts by a little gasp from Louis, "Oh yeah!" The petite boy took a deep breath, "H-haz..?"

Harry gave Louis all his attention, "Yes, love?" 

The blushing boy hid his mouth in the neck of his turtleneck and quickly mumbled some words Harry didn't quite catch.

"Sorry, say that again."

Louis slowly raised his mouth out, "W-well I got in-invited to Niall's Hal-Halloween party n-next week."

Harry became fond at the sight of the adorably nervous boy, "And?"

Louis continued, "A-and I was w-wondering if you m-maybe wanted to come with me?" Before Harry could answer he interrupted him, "U-um, but it's totally okay i-if you have o-other plans or don't want to c-come."

Harry waited until Louis caught his breath, "Are you done now?"

Louis swallowed and nodded his head.

"What I was going to say before I was interrupted." Harry slightly sassed. "I would love to accompany you to the party."

Louis shone like the sun, his smile so contagious that Harry, the though guy, couldn't even help himself from returning the action.

The hyper boy bounced in his seat, "I have so many costume ideas for the both of us!"

Harry raised his eyebrow, "As in like a couples' costume?"

The small boy became shy once again, "U-uh, yeah."

"Sounds great, Daffodil."

Note: Hey guys we are back and better than ever! We know we have said this many times before but we are actually going to try and update at least once a week (:

Anygay, What are your thoughts on Camille?