Eleven: Think you might be a little more naughty than me, Angel.

PRE-NOTE: HOWDY i am jas, the co-owner and Abigail and i are so sorry. pls forgive us for abandoning our baby :'^(

"I don't know about this, Daffodil." Harry was a bit wary of the rather adorable yet unique costume idea.

The blue-eyed boy nods quickly. "You look so yummy-" Louis immediately blushes at his comment. "I mean, you look very handsome."

Harry was wearing the costume, except the wig. The purple-ish pants fit his long legs and were tight around his thighs. The green polka dot button-up was done halfway leaving room for his tan chest to catch Louis' attention almost instantly. The suspenders and weird little scarfs were on too, and that's when Louis noticed the gloves on Harry's hands—his long fingers fixing the pants around his waist. Even the hat was on his head, flattening his curls.

Harry bit his lip, scanning over Louis' flushed face and slowly smiles. "If I look yummy, you're going to look absolutely delicious, little one."

The fond nickname has Louis grinning like mad. It's like his brain is instantly clouded when Harry looks at him so deeply with those green eyes. He's so out of it that he only utters a short, "Okay."

Harry stifles a laugh and finds himself staring a moment too long at Louis' lips. "You are very cute."

Louis' mind still seems to be a bit far. "Okay."

"I like cute things."

"Okay." Louis' voice is soft.

"I like you."

"Okay."

"Are you a broken record?" Harry chuckles. "Go get into your costume, you have your size right?"

Louis snaps out of his trance. "It's the smallest size they have." He blinks, holding out the bag. "Well, in adults. I hate being so..." He pouts.

"Small?" Harry finishes. "Mini? Tiny?" He dares to even say, "Scrumptious?"

The blue-eyed boy is as red as a tomato. "Okay." He shrinks on himself and quickly rushes to his own change room.

Harry smirks, leaning on the doorframe and observing the large Halloween shop. It was decorated with dressed-up mannequins, foam pumpkins, skeletons, and fake insects. Louis wasn't afraid of bugs, Harry found out today, except for centipedes. He didn't mind spiders, caterpillars or bumblebees. He just couldn't stand centipedes. "Why do they have so many legs!" Louis exclaimed when they came across a statue of a centipede hanging off the ceiling. "That's how they were made," Harry replied. "That's not right! That's..." Louis trailed off, "That's suspicious. What are they planning?" Harry hadn't stopped laughing until he got a pinch on his hip. Louis' tiny fingers were fairly painful.

"Uh," a voice mumbles, "Harry!"

"Yes, Daffodil?" The green-eyed teen replies. He stalks close to the door, tapping lightly. "You all right in there?"

"Yes," Louis says before correcting himself, "No, I'm not. I think I need a little help."

Harry smiles, Louis' voice was so hesitant. He was so cute Harry wanted to drown in his cuteness. "I can help you-"

The door swings open and Harry gapes. He stumbles back into a statue and screams when hands touch his waist. He scrambles away from the ghoul figure and straightens his posture, slyly leaning on a nearby wall but it turns out to be a curtain of a wall and he crashes through. He falls to the ground, seeing several naked mannequins, all their limps in odd positions and heads all twisted. He screams. A manly scream, of course, he is a man after all. He screams a very manly scream.

"Harry?" 

Harry quickly stands, trying not to knock over any mannequins and once again, tries to play it cool and lean on something but it ends up being another mannequin whose arm falls off.

Louis' eyes are wide, watching the limb fall to the floor. Harry fumbles with it, trying to catch it but he ends up hitting another mannequin. It causes a domino effect, and around the room, one-by-one, the mannequins fall and clatter to the floor in a mess of limbs and heads. The noises are loud, and Louis gasps when Harry ushers him out the room.

Thankfully, no employees are lingering by the changerooms since the store is so large, hopefully, none of them heard the mess Harry just caused.

Honestly, it should be illegal for Louis to look as he does. He truly turned Harry into an uncoordinated, stumbling, dumb teenager and that just won't do. Harry was a clever, rebellious, and confident man. But when Louis opened that door and showed Harry possibly the most enchanting thing he's ever seen, he was lost and he's seen forty doves be released at a wedding.

"Are you okay?" Louis' face is full of concern, his eyebrows furrows and lips quirked into a grimace. "Goodness, I hope we don't get kicked out."

Harry goes to lean on something again but clenches his hands, awkwardly stretching. "I'm fine, perfect, extraordinary. Nothing is wrong."

"Maybe that hat is too tight." Louis reaches up and Harry purses his lips when Louis' finger brushes his ear. 

Harry is in a daze. Louis' dress was fitting his body like a second skin, it dipped around his waist and tapered so lovely at his hips. The blue satin material shining and contrasting against his tan skin. The lace, Harry was infatuated by the lace. The white material framing the top of the dress, the small apron around Louis' hips and fell down to his thighs. God, the dress ended at his mid-thigh, possibly even higher than that. Harry wanted to touch and squeeze his thighs. Not to mention the white thigh-highs that were making Harry's mouth water, he never knew he had a thing for thigh-highs until now. 

Louis pulls away, hanging up Harry's hat and turning to observe himself in the mirror. "I needed help zipping it up." Harry wastes no time in zipping up the back of Louis' dress, his fingertips brushing the nape of his neck. "I think my dress is too small," Louis tilts his head, "But if I get a bigger size, it won't fit my shoulders." 

Harry's eyes drop to Louis' collarbones, the prominence was true with the lowcut line of his dress. A black velvet ribbon around his neck, Harry could cry.

"Lo-Looks, uh," Harry's voice cracks, "I could eat you up."

Louis, bless his innocence, faces Harry with a fearful expression. "Not literally, right?" He cowers. "You aren't some wolf that's going to eat me because the full moon is on Halloween?"

Harry snaps back into reality. "No, I mean, you look fucking gorgeous."

Louis' cheeks have never been so pink, he looks down at his sock-clad feet. "Really?"

Harry groans loudly. "You are the prettiest person I've ever seen, I have no clue what you're doing to me."

Louis squeals. "I've never been the most-anything person to anyone!" He jumps, not very high, but it's cute. "You called me pretty."

"The prettiest." Harry chimes. "If you were in a garden of a million flowers, I'd pick you, little Daffodil."

Louis grins so wide. "Is that a pun?"

"Maybe. Depends if you find it funny."

"I do." Louis grins even wider. "I find you very funny."

"I find you very admirable." 

Louis giggles. "Big word."

"Well, I am big."

"The biggest I've ever seen." Both teen look at each other with wide eyes. Louis stutters. "I-uh, you-if, can-um," He puffs out his cheeks, "That's not what I meant."

"Ain't nothing wrong with what you said, Angel. It's the truth." Harry savours the pink tint spreading down Louis' neck. "But, you were talking about my height, and I was talking about something else." Louis' jaw hits the floor, and Harry laughs. "My shoe size, obviously. Think you might be a little more naughty than me, Angel." He tsks. "I can't say I hate it, though."

NOTE: omg, howdy everyone ! this is jasmine. abigail and i are very sorry for not updating in like a year?? maybe longer. we truly love our child and want to thank you all for waiting this long. we love you !