Five: "thanks for being my model, Daffodil."

Pre-note: abigail and i (jasmine ) are incredibly sorry for our lack of updates !! we apologize to all of those who have been waiting - a very long time - for an update . we are trying our best to update often !! we love you all <3 this chapter is written by me and the amazing and beautiful abi :^) we hope you all enjoy it

"-I just want to know why you can't come."

Harry huffs, rummaging around his desk for his wallet. "Mate, I don't need to tell you shit."

"Cut the crap, Styles. It's Friday night and all the cheerleaders are going to be there. Even the math-squad." Ryan replies on the other line, "but, not the infamous Harry Styles."

"Well, I have something to do. It's more important than partying, getting drunk and then waking up with a hangover that I'll regret the next day." The curly haired boy gives him a pointed look.

Ryan sighs, "suit yourself then. I'm off to get absolutely smashed, so see you tomorrow at school - actually maybe not." He gives Harry a small smirk.

As soon as Ryan left, Harry received a text from an unknown number.

Hey it's Louis from school (: if you want, you can come over now and we can hang out a little bit before dinner is ready?

Harry glances at the clock and sees that it is 6:05pm. He decides to look presentable first then come over.

Sounds good love! I'm see you at around 7 xx

Harry's palms are sweating, his hair going flat atop his head and he is afraid he smelled. Of course it wasn't normal for him to ever get this nervous unless it's before a final game of the season.

"Suck it up," he whispers lowly to himself and catches sight of himself in the mirror of his car, he should've brought more hairspray. "Fuck." Harry crurses, running his fingers through his locks in hopes of fluffing it up a little bit more.

"Hello!"

The voice makes him jump in his seat and hit his head on the roof of the car. "Shit," he rubs the throbbing part of his head with a frown.

"Oh gosh! Are you okay?"

Small hands are going through his opened window and frantically patting around his face.

Harry smiles and lets the boy's hands touch his face, they're smooth and smell like peaches. "I'm fine," he closes one of his eyes just before a finger was about to poke it.

The boy leans down and has an embarrassed expression on his face with glasses on the tip of his nose. "I'm so sorry, Harry." Louis' cheeks are a pretty cherry red and nearly matches the stripped red shirt he has on.

And Harry's new favourite colour is red.

"It's okay." Harry waits for Louis to step away and swings the car door open. The sun immediately shines in his eyes and he wishes he brought sunglasses too, he squints and shuts his car door after stepping out.

"You look nice." The blue-eyed boy's lips are being tugged behind his teeth and his eyes openly ogling at Harry's tall and lean frame in tight jeans and blue button up.

" The blue-eyed boy's lips are being tugged behind his teeth and his eyes openly ogling at Harry's tall and lean frame in tight jeans and blue button up

[ side-note: you know damn right that i just wanted a cute ass larry pic in here ]

"Thanks," Harry grins and nearly licks his lips at the sight of the smaller boy in a pair of beige khakis. "You look very pretty."

That compliment makes Louis' cheeks become an even brighter red and his breath go shaky. He gulps and nods his head towards the average sized grey and white bricked house. "Ready to go inside?" He pushes his glasses up with his finger.

"Give me a second." And then Harry's figure is disappearing behind the trunk of the car and a moment later, it slams shut and he's wearing a wide smile. "I got you and your mum something." He says, still hiding his hands behind his car.

Louis giggles at the taller boy's silliness, "well, what is it?"

Harry's smile widens to a large grin. "Turn around."

Even from down the driveway, Louis can vaguely see the curtains of the living room moving but ignores his mother's incredibly horrible attempt of being 'sneaky' and follows Harry's order.

He can hear footsteps before Harry's voice is so close that he can almost feel his breath on the nape of his neck. "Okay, face me."

Louis does as told and bursts into a fit of giggles. "Really?"

"I'm nothing if not a gentleman."

In Harry's hands are two bouquets of flowers. In his right hand, a beautiful arrangement of gardenias sit in tightly wrapped clear plastic, their white petals contrasting with the green leaves that surround most of them. And ironically, they're his mums favourite.

"I got your mother some gardenias." Harry informs him, lifting the bouquet a bit and swallows, "and some pretty daffodils for the prettiest daffodil."

He hands Louis a bouquet slightly bigger than his mothers and it's filled with bright yellow daffodils. The vibrant colour of the flower instantly makes Louis happier, and the smell doesn't take long to find it's way to his nose and take over his senses. He shoots Harry a small smile from behind the bouquet of flowers and giggles into the petals.

"They look like little suns."

Harry makes a noise of agreement. "Because you're the sun."

Louis laughs, "what does that even mean?"

"You brighten up everyone's day and are the definition of light." Harry even pokes one of his cheeks. "Oh, and human life can't survive without you." He stares at the small boy and purses his lips while reaching his free hand behind him before pulling out his phone. "Louis, can I take a picture of you?"

"Um, yeah sure." Louis stutters while handing his flowers to Harry before the boy sets it on the hood of his car. "What do I do?" He bites his lip.

Harry takes a step back and bends down, "just smile." He holds his phone pointed towards Louis and the latter offers him a cute smile. A second later, Harry is standing back up and is grinning at his screen. "You look so cute, oh god."

"Is that bad?"

"No, no, no. Never." Harry shakes his head, stilling grinning like mad. "Can I post it?"

Louis peeks over his shoulder and gives a nod, "yeah."

Harry swallows his nervousness and leans down to press a quick kiss on Louis' cheek, "thanks for being my model, Daffodil."

harrystyles: pretty

harrystyles: pretty. pretty. pretty. little daffodil.

He posts it on Instagram and Twitter, and almost immediately the likes start rolling in and a couple comments too, he will happily say that he is fairly popular. He notes to read them later and picks up the flowers again. Harry catches sight of Louis' flushed face and lightly nudges the boy towards the house, "going to take me inside now, love?"

And it was definitely the way he said it that made Louis' face burst into flames.