Ten: his big baby blues to his button nose.

Harry nervously chuckled, "Are you sure about this, little love?"

"Yes! We'll look so amazing." The small boy said excitedly.

When Louis offered to have matching costumes, he didn't think he would pick something like this. The costume that the enthusiastic boy picked was a rendition of Alice and the Mad Hatter.

The petite boy was looking through the comments about the costume on the website, when he landed upon a picture of a couple that also chose to wear it, "See, look how cute it is!"

Harry gulped, "Definitely cute."

The tall boy was not looking at the costume he would be wearing at all. All he could look at was the costume Louis would be wearing and how good he will look in it. Just imagining how the dress will hug his curves and the choker has him drooling - and the thigh high socks, do not even get him started on that.

Louis fluttered his eyelashes at Harry, "Haz, may you please drive us to the costume store tomorrow?"

The tall boy internally groaned, "Of course, little love." This boy would soon be the death of him.

The small boy clapped his hands together, "I'm so happy! I love dressing up for Halloween!"

Harry smiled, "I'm happy too. Can't wait to spend even more time with you." He was so fond and it's only been two months.

The two sat together, watching animal videos, like always on YouTube. Harry turned his attention away from the screen to face Louis. He seemed to be always doing this - admiring the petite boy's features. He loved the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled or the little giggles that seemed to constantly escape his thin lips. He admired everything from his big baby blues to his button nose.

He was broken out of his thoughts by Louis speaking, "Yes?"

Harry cleared his throat, "U-um well, I was wondering if you wanted to sleepover tonight? Since we are going costume shopping together tomorrow anyways."

"But I don't have any extra clothes." The small boy pouted.

Harry quickly replied, "You can always wear mine!" He scratched the back of his neck, "I mean, they might be a little too big but we can find a way to make it work."

Louis blushed softly, "Okay."

Harry got up and went into his closet. He came back a minute later holding a bundle of clothing. He handed them to the other boy, "Here, I figured we could just relax and watch movies for the rest of the day. So we might as well get comfy now."

"Thank you." Louis replied as he went to the bathroom to change.

Harry was not prepared for the sight he was about to see. He almost collapsed into a pile of mush when Louis left the bathroom. The petite boy was dressed in a black long sleeve shirt that fell past his finger tips and went to the middle of his thighs. Also, he was holding up the pair of basketball shorts because they couldn't stay up on his hips.

The small boy bit his lip, "Um th-they wouldn't stay up properly."

"Oh, little love." Harry said fondly. "Come here."

Louis waddled over to the curly haired boy. He was pulled in by his waist by a big pair of hands. The petite boy blushed as Harry tightly tied the strings on the shorts.

"There you go, love. Now you won't have to constantly be holding them up."

Louis blushed at their close proximity, "Thank you, Haz."

Harry scooted up to the headboard and patted the spot beside him, signalling for Louis to sit there. Instead, the small boy crawled up beside him, lifted up the older boy's arm and curled into his side.

"You're so warm" Louis purred softly as he rubbed his face against Harry's side.

The older boy couldn't respond - he was too caught up in the feeling of having the petite boy so close to him.

NOTES: This chapter is mostly a filler to show their building likeness between each other. The next chapter will be the Halloween party!

~ Abi