When you're sick

Nao Sakura

Nao was busy gathering informations of you when one of his 'sources' notified him that you are sick.

Based on his researches, he found out that you're an orphan and lives all by yourself for these past years.

He quickly departed to your house huffing from his long panicked run. Nao believes that his precious Y/N will not survive without him taking good care of you. He's convinced that you needed him in your life. And a sick Y/N needs an intensive care only he can give.

Nao arrived at your worn down house and find you sleeping in your bed as he started to treat you.

You lived by yourself almost all of your life, when you're sick you will just sleep until it's gone. You didn't expect to see a very worried Nao holding a soup and medicines.

"Nao?.." You weakly said.

Still in a delirious state, you hugged him tightly happy that somebody is helping you, somebody finally take care of you. All your life you subconsciously searched for that person that will treasure you, now you have one. As soon as you felt his warm chest you fell asleep in his comforting arms.

"You will never be alone again Y/N."

Makoto Ritsu

As soon as he learned that you're sick he is in your house in a flash.

Your mother was surprised to see him but didn't said anything knowing you will tell who this young man is.

Makoto went to your room to see you bundled in layers of blankets, face flushed.

Makoto felt his head swarmed with how adorably helpless you looked. But your attitude turns 180° when you're sick.

"Ma-chan? Is it that you want to be graced with my marvelous presence?" You said with a boastful tone.

"Y/N..." Makoto forced his chuckles down and watched your little show.

"What are you doing just standing there? Bring me a juice!" You demanded in which Makoto obliged.

"I need another blanket! Go get me one!"

"I'm hungry! Make me something to eat!"

"My head hurts, massage it!"

You kept on ordering Makoto around and he felt his patience getting thin but endured it since you're sick.

"Come here." You commanded for Makoto to join you in your bed. Makoto climbed up being careful of what will you do next.

"Be grateful that the great me will hug you until I fall asleep!" You said as you hugged his toned physique and felt your eyelids getting heavy.

Makoto sigh finally getting you to rest. He's a little bit shocked to see you, a really shy girl, this demanding and so full of yourself when sick. He smiles and hugged you tightly loving the feeling of your soft body pressed against his.

Ai Tachibana

When Ai learned that you're sick he sneaked in the girl's dorm to take care of you.

When he got in your room he over reacted at your pitiful sleeping state. He panicked and examine you, relieved that you only have a fever.

Ai knew that mermaids healing process is faster when they are in water. He filled the bathtub with warm water and put you in, you still sleeping heavily.

The moment you got in the water your tail appeared and your face visibly relaxed.

"You look so peaceful, my princess but I prefer seeing your cute expressions." He said watching you submerged in the water, his tail swishing side to side completely enjoying the view.

Ai watched for an hour deciding that you got enough water already, he carries your dripping body back to your room.

You wake up fine with Ai cuddling you with his head in your chest. You also noticed your new set of clothes.

"W-W-W-W-What! What did you do Ai!" You shouted with a red face and forced the poor sleep deprived Ai out of your dorm room.

Later that night you realized that Ai's been taking care of you and worked hard to sneak in, you felt your heart flutter and promised to take care of him when he got sick.