When They Kidnapped You

Nao Sakura

All lights are out when a certain brunette enters Y/N's room. Maki searched for that thing that let Nao track Y/N everywhere she goes.

Retrieving her cellphone from the drawer, Maki grinned and proceeded with his plans.

Morning lights shone through the windows causing the h/c haired girl wake.

Turning to her side, she noticed her breakfast in a small tray together with a small note.

'Meet me at the garden.'

You noticed that the penmanship is different from Nao's but you toss it aside. You thought that no one in the mansion would call for you except Nao so you will oblige, totally forgetting that there's also Maki lurking around.

After you finished your meal, you quickly went your way to the garden.

Upon arriving, you noticed Maki standing in front of you which caused you to take a step back. Your conversation with him is still in your mind and the guilt he caused is still swirling in you.

"Why are you here?" You questioned, furrowing your eyebrows.

"You never learn your lessons, my lady." Maki said as he took a step towards you.

"So it's you who made that note!" You exclaimed after you processed what's going on.

He smirked at your words, finding it cute how gullible you are.

"You see, woman. I've been contemplating why I act this way towards someone like you." He explained while walking closer to your unmoving form.

Seeing his form getting closer to you, you proceeded to run but Maki caught you before you could take your second step.

"If you aren't mine, I can't stand it." You heard him say before your vision went black.

A sound of a helicopter nearby stirred Nao awake. He saw his brother's copter leave his home. His blurry mind processed his surroundings slowly. Minutes passed before he ran to Y/N's room finding it bare with the girl.

He stumbled back to his room and checked his girlfriend's location. The red dot showed that Y/N is moving fast to Maki's complex.

Nao clenched his fists tightly, his nails digging at his skin until droplets of crimson touched the clear ivory floor. Nao couldn't feel the sharp tugs of pain coming from his clenched fists, his mind is busy processing his brother's action and the disappearance of his Queen. It won't take a genius to know that his brother took his'.

Makoto Ritsu (Why do I always put Tachibana here? Sorry~ >\\\<)

Being a doctor have its perks, one of them is you can buy any medical supplies without suspicions.

The black haired doctor combined the chemicals he bought earlier that day and secured the clear liquid in small vial. He drove through the house you and Makoto is living.

All lights are out except for the street lights as Haru parked two houses away from your location.

Meanwhile, you and Makoto is sitting comfortably while watching a movie you picked. You snuggled closer to your white haired boyfriend while he hugged you tighter.

"M-Ma-chan--" you were cut off by the thick smoke filling the house.

Thinking that something is on fire Makoto bolted but stopped when a loud thud went past his ears.

He darted to your form that's currently laying on the ground.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He called out to your unconscious body before he felt his own consciousness slip.

F*ck!

Ai Tachibana

Ai soon followed after you, he was humming gleefully as he thought of many ways torturing the prince.

His humming halted when he saw the situation before him. Prince Michael is holding you tightly.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" You struggled.

You're certainly not expecting this turn of event, it's not in your plans.

"Let her go." Ai growled lowly.

He already claimed you as his and seeing a disgusting fish touch you made his blood boil.

"Or what? Remember kitty, she's never yours." The prince teased, smirking widely.

Prince Michae want to infuriate Ai further but he knew that the cat can't be taken so lightly. He can rescue his princess if he would act fast.

Sensing the prince's hand move closer to your neck, you knew what would occur soon. You felt your eyes watered as hope slowly leaves you. Living with the prince or Ai means leaving your freedom but if you will choose you will stay with the one you always liked.

Locking your gaze with Ai, you mouthed 'Help' before Prince Michael knocks you unconscious.

The prince's soldiers attacked Ai, giving the Prince the time he needed to escape.

Torn bodies and crimson pools underneath Ai who's covered with the same liquid and flesh. His eyes glints with wrath while an insane smile played on his lips. He clenched the beating organ he's holding causing blood to burst from it before he dropped it to the floor along with four more hearts.

I'll take you back, nya~