Kisses~

Nao Sakura

Nao's kisses are always gentle.

He loves to kiss you on your forehead with every chance he got.

He's also saying that pain will go away with a kiss.

One time a book fell on your face making your lips swell and Nao being Nao kiss the pain away.

"Did the pain go away?" Nao concluded with a gentle smile that melt your heart away and forgot the pain.

"Y-Yes."

Makoto Ritsu

Y/N's mostly the one who would initiate a kiss and Makoto will kiss back more passionate and intense.

"Mi-chan, c-can I k-k-kiss you!" You awkwardly asked fiddling with the bottom of your shirt.

Makoto's face turned red as he processed your request and how cute you looked.

"Do what you want." He said lowering his face in front of you.

You slowly close the gap and touch his lips with yours aiming for a sweet and chaste kiss but Makoto have something in mind.

He pulled you closer and deepen the kiss. When you pulled away he let you breath a little before kissing you again.

He would always leave you in a panting mess. Makoto just can't help it when you're being this cute.

Ai Tachibana

Ai kisses you anytime, anywhere.

Every time he kissed you, your mind would end up in jumble and your face would always be a burning crimson.

Today he also randomly kissed you in the hallway.

*chu~ (I always see this in mangas)

"E-Eh?!" You were surprised by the tingling sensation you felt in your lips then you realized Ai kissed you again.

"W-What are you doing , idiot!" You yelled running away to hide your red faced while doing so you bumped into a cute senpai.

"S-Sorry!" You apologized, Ai's kiss still lingering in your mind.

"It's okay." The senpai replied patting your head, he thought you're so adorable and irresistible with your blushing face.

Meanwhile, Ai saw this scene. Knuckles clenched tight, raging green eyes and grinding teeth he walked away from you.

Guess there's an addition in my collection, nya~ he thought before a sinister smile appeared.