When They Tried To Manipulate You

Nao Sakura

Maki had been trying to talk or even see you but you always avoided him. Whenever you saw him you would run or hide.

You promised Nao not to talk or come near with his brother and you're keeping it even if your boyfriend is not with you today.

You've been doing a great job but Maki's patience is wearing thin and so he tricked you.

He ordered a maid to tell you that Nao called you to the music room.

You entered the room looking for Nao but you didn't see him instead his brother stood there waiting for you. As soon as you saw Maki you quickly went to exit the room but halted when the door shut close.

"I shouldn't talk to you." You said more to yourself.

"You already did." He answered.

"It's for myself, not you." You retorted but your hands quickly flew to cover your mouth. You just talked to him!

He remained looking at you with his cold stare. After minutes of silence, you can't take it anymore.

"What do you want from me?" You questioned, curiosity evident in your voice. You really wanted to know why your name is included in their fight and why did Nao didn't want you to come near his brother.

Maybe Maki have some sort of disease?

"Come with me, my lady. We will escape this mansion." He answered leaving you confuse on his words.

"Why?"

"I don't want to see such a precious lady hurt. You see, Y/N, Nao will leave you soon." His voice was laced with concern but his face remained cold.

"Why am I going to be hurt when Nao leaves? He's always doing it when he have something important going on." You replied, thinking that Nao will go to another place again and leave you for a while, like today.

Maki chuckled "I mean, he will break up with you."

"Why?"

"Because he don't love you. He's only trying to manipulate you my lady." He added getting closer to you.

"He does, he said it. And why would he manipulate me?"

Maki shrugged finding it already irritating answering your questions.

"Just come with me. I'll shower you with everything you wished for. Money, jewelries, mansion, servants, anything." He persuaded you.

"Why would you do that for me?" You asked again not finding any rational reason for coming with him.

Maki gave up, he walked past you and stomped his way out of the room. He knew that with the questions you asked he would just go with circles, no ends, and besides he himself don't know why he wanted you.

Imbecile women and their mouths.

Makoto Ritsu

Haru's words kept on repeating in your head.

It bothers you greatly how the doctor said you're not normal again.

You did notice few changes in your behavior like how obsess you became that taking a person's life can be that easy.

You didn't even felt the guilt for killing that girl.

Makoto warned you to never even think of going outside your room before leaving.

I'm sorry Ma-chan, I have to go.

You thought before escaping the house through the window to find the black-haired doctor.