Apology Accepted

Nao Sakura

"E-Eh?" You broke the kiss thinking the reason why Nao apologized. It's your fault after all.

Why not use this chance to humor yourself?

"Hmmm? I won't forgive you easily Nao~" you teased thinking of different things you can make Nao do.

"I think I'm already forgiven Y/N. You're up to something, are you?" Nao replied seeing through your plan.

"Awww, you're no fun Nao!" You whined forgetting about what just happened earlier.

Makoto Ritsu

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I will do anything, just forgive me." Makoto sincerely apologized to you.

You thought that it's actually fun to tease him a little but you're tired and you wrist hurts.

"I-I can't stay mad at you, Ma-chan." You replied smiling.

"I love you." Makoto engulfed you in a warm hand, touched at your words and being careful not to touch your wrist.

Ai Tachibana

You won't forgive him, never.

It's his fault that you almost died, it's his fault that you suffered that much.

You decided on that but seeing Ai act like this your resolution melted.

Ai's not eating and sleeping for days, he's getting thinner as the days flew by. He would also hug you real tight apologising for hours while you kept on ignoring him.

But seeing him cry, you can't help but run and wrap him in your arms.

"I've forgiven you so stop crying, Ai. You looked like a total idiot." You soothed hugging him tighter.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I will never do that again. I'm sorry." Ai apologizes hugging you back.

"I told you that it's okay!"
You watched his ears perk as he looked up to you.

"Really?" He questioned tears glistening in the corner of his eyes.

Cute!

"Y-yeah! Release me already, you idiotic neko!" You stuttered turning red as you realises his tight embrace in your waist.

"I love Y/N very much, nya~"

"L-Let go, idiot!"

A/N: I can now go back to my mushroom corner peacefully~