Pick-up!

Thank you guys for your pick up lines!! ^3^ *throws kisses*

Enjoy this chapter~

Today, our male leads decided to try some pick up lines. And I'm still searching for its cause.

Nao Sakura

You're in the kitchen, eating. 

You didn't even think of cooking again ever since Nao found the mess you'd made.You're too good for that. You realized that cooking doesn't suit you at all.

Nao entered the room seeing you gobbling the foods the chef made for you.

"Y/N." He said in a serious tone.

Hearing his tone you pay all your attention to your boyfriend leaving the foods.

"Ywes?" (Yes?) You asked.

"I believe I may need another glasses."

"Did I break one of your glasses?" You recall any accidents you may had done but came up with nothing, except the kitchen one or the maze.

"No." he replied.

"Then, why?"

"Because I can't see anything but you." He answered looking at you intently.

"Eh? I don't see any problem. Isn't it natural since I'm inline of your sight?"

*silence*

"I said nothing." Nao said leaving you alone again to eat.

I feel that I've done something wrong.

Makoto Ritsu

"Hey! Y/N! Where are you?" Makoto yelled in every room he enters until he finds you sleeping on the sofa.

You soon woke up when you felt that someone is staring at you.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty." He whispered, disappointed that he can't stare longer at your sleeping figure.

"Mmmmhh, what is it, M-Ma-chan?" You replied, voice still husky from your sleep.

"Did you know that kiss is a language of love?" He questioned, eyes glistening in an unknown source of excitement.

"Hmmm?" You hummed now aware of you surroundings.

"Wanna have a conversation?" Makoto winked suggestively.

"Eh?! Mmmmpphhff--!"
Makoto can't control his urge to kiss you right then. Your adorable 'just woke up' face and voice is too much for him!

Ai Tachibana

You're still locked in this place. Ai permitted you to wander around the house though.

You're busying yourself by watching some movies since there are no television signal in the place when Ai enters.

"Hello there, Y/N~" Ai greeted, hopping to you.

You ignored your cat kidnapper, he won't still let you go after the incident.

"Did it hurt when you fall from heaven? 'Cause you look like an angel." Ai said, ears and tails perked up.

Righhtt, now we got pick up lines.

"Actually, I scraped my arms climbing up from hell." You responded while rolling your eyes.

"Oh~ That's maybe why you look so hot, nya!" He smiled ears more perked.

"Y-You, l-li--" you stuttered finding some rebuttal but came up with none.

"L-L-Leave me alone, you idiot!" You shouted cheeks flaring hot as you run to your room bumping your toes on some appliances.

A/N: Thank chu~