When He's Jealous

Nao Sakura

You're watching your favorite show squealing over your favorite anime/movie etc character when Nao came.

"Y/N.." He called you to get your attention but you remained focused on watching since a very intense scene is playing.

Nao sit beside you and joined you to know what keeps you from him.

He searched for any thing that sustained your interest in watching since he know that you can't do a thing for so long without getting bored.

Then your favorite character shows up causing you to fan girl, Nao, who is shocked at your sudden outburst studied the character you seem to favor.

"Y/N, I don't think it's nice to--" you cut him by jumping all over the place hugging your pillow close to your face to lessen the noises you make.

Your OTP just ended up together and now they're making out!

Your boyfriend desperately tried to calm you for hours but you kept on fangirling at another episode.

That was Nao's last straw, he can't let that fictional character steal your attention from him. Oh no, he won't lose to that. He walked swiftly to the source of it all, fist clenched tightly as he punched the poor thing. The device was gone in seconds.

"O-Oh.. Didn't know you were there, Nao." You said nervously hiding yourself with your pillow.

Makoto Ritsu

You were walking to the rooftop to meet Makoto so that you can eat the lunch you made when a senpai stopped you.

You recalled this senpai, he is Toma and a good baseball player, he's always the one leading the team to victory. Now what would this senpai need in you?

"W-What it i-is s-senpai?" You asked stuttering and eyes on the ground since this senpai is a stranger to you.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, can you please give this money to Rits--" Toma didn't finished his sentenced when a fist came flying towards his face.

"Don't touch what's mine, you d*mn brat!" Makoto shouted at the senpai now laying on the floor unconscious.

He faced you and clenches your wrist tight, wincing you follow him to the roof.

He locked the door and slam you quite hard on the wall, arms on both side of you and faces real close that you could feel his hot breath fanning your red face.

"Listen, you're mine and mine alone. If I see you talking to any other boy other than me, I'll f*cking kill them!" He threaten you, his crimson eyes darkening.

You answer with a nod then remember what the senpai wants.

"H-He said to give it you, Ma-chan." You struggled to give him the money since you're smashed between him and the wall.
He gives you enough space but didn't release you, still trapping you.

"So that brat must be Toma." He replied realising his actions and remembering the boy.

You smiled, nodding your head, silently delighted by his possessiveness.

Ai Tachibana

You tried controlling water inside a room that's forbidden but gives you a lot of privacy.

Unfortunately, you caused some loud noises that a student found out. Now you're trying to escape the situation.

"Why are you here?" The male questioned when he entered the room.

You also came inside, I can blackmail you with that one idiot. But I must preserve my idiocy, tch.

"E-Eh? I-I-I" you said quivering your lips and eyes watery as you looked at him.

You will use your charms, besides who wouldn't fall for a really cute gullible girl.

"You didn't follow the rule." He answer trying to suppress his blush and maintain his cool.

Oh, still won't fall? What a pain.

You slowly walked at him head down to show how helpless you are. You reached his chest going upwards slowly as you raised your head giving a seductive look.

You can feel his defenses crumbling when a certain neko entered the room giving his deadliest glare at the frightened boy who quickly departed knowing not to fight a furious Ai.

"Tch. Make sure he will not tell the teachers." You said taking your eyes away from your boyfriend.

Since the day he found out that you're pretending to be a dumb cutie you didn't bother to hide your true nature in front of him.

Ai surprised you when he snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you tightly to him. He remained silent, snuggling in your neck inhaling your sweet scent. You expected him to get mad at you but he treat you like this.

"H-Hey, it's not like I have any choice okay?" You subtly apologized, face red at your current position.

He turned you around and you came face to face with a very hurt Ai that you can feel your guilt for seducing a boy other than him.

You cupped his face looking directly at his watery eyes silently conveying how sorry you are. Ai leans down and kissed you hungrily that you actually felt his possessiveness in the kiss telling that you're his.

After the kiss you hid your bright red face in his chest as you quietly mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to get caught."

He accepted your apology but that doesn't mean he won't do anything to the disgusting boy who made his princess feel helpless.

Another one to kill then, nya~