Giovanni's

Elliot and I sit in the restaurant and I squeeze his hand nervously.

"It'll be okay." He says quietly.

"You saw how Dickie exploded at the beach, I just don't want that to happen again." I say honestly.

Elliot kisses my temple.

"We'll get through it no matter what happens. And Dickie, he's like me. It might make him angry at first but eventually he'll be okay with it. I know my son, Olivia, even if he seems angry about it, the moment he holds his brother or sister he'll fall in love. And he will protect that baby with his life."

Elliot picks up the pizza and we make our way back to the apartment waiting for the kids to get there.

He pulls me into his arms, my resting on his chest.

"Everything will work itself out, we're in this together. I promise you that." Elliot says quietly, "I love you, Olivia."

His hand rests on my bump as we stand there.

"I love you too." I whisper.

There's a knock on the door and I take a shaky breath in.

Elliot answers the door and the four older kids walk in, hugging him quickly before coming to hug me.

We all eat food, sitting down at the kitchen table.

The kids all talk about their week with their mom and school before Elliot interrupts.

"Guys, Olivia and I have some news." He says, taking my hand under the table.

They all look at us curiously.

"We're having a baby, Olivia's pregnant." Elliot says, smiling brightly.

Maureen and Kathleen both smile and congratulate us as Lizzie squeals, running over to give both of hugs.

I smile at the girls almost forgetting Dickie.

Elliot and I both look over at him and he's shaking his head.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He says angrily. "Seriously? Another kid? You've already got five that you barely see! But I guess it all comes with the territory. Cheat on your wife, leave her and your kids, marry the mistress out of guilt maybe? But really? A kid?"

My mouth open slightly. Of all the ways he could have reacted.

"Dickie!" Maureen says.

"You do not talk to us that way." Elliot says. "If you have something to say to us you say it in a respectful way."

"No I don't! You abandoned your family just to start a new replacement family with the woman you have told mom for years that you weren't sleeping with!" He yells.

"You have no idea what you're taking about!" Elliot yells. "I never cheated on your mother! I do not have to defend my marriage to you nor do I have to explain or defend why Olivia and I chose to have a baby to my sixteen year old son! You have absolutely no business talking to me this way! Especially talking to Olivia this way, after everything she's done for you, for us! She's been around for you since you were a year old for no other reason than she loves you! Apologize, now!"

Dickie doesn't even flinch.

"Sorry, Olivia." He says, his jaw locked, not breaking eye contact with Elliot. "But fuck you, Dad."

He walks out of the apartment slamming the door.

Elliot walks into our bedroom, shutting the door behind himself.