JFK

I wake up and I smile. This morning is perfect.

The windows are cracked as the rain comes down in sheets, the smell and the chill of the air coming the through the tiny crack, making the covers all that more inviting.

I roll over, my head and my hand landing on Elliot's bare chest. He wraps his arm around me, his other hand landing on my belly.

"Liv..." He mumbles.

I lean up to kiss him.

"One of us should go get Zo, we can spend the morning in bed..." Elliot mumbles.

"I got it." I say, kissing him again.

I walk down the hall, rubbing my belly as I feel our son kicking me.

I walk into Zola's room, and see the curtains flowing in the wind. I shut and locked the window last night. I know I did.

"Morning, Zo..." I say softly as I shut the window.

I walk over to her crib and my stomach drops.

I scream, my hand covering my mouth as I stare down at her empty crib.

Elliot comes running down the hall and into the room, looking at the crib.

"Oh my god..." He says.

He pulls me into his arms as I stand there, shocked.

I stare at the crib before I notice the piece of paper.

I pick it up, opening it, my hands shaking so badly I can barely read.

"I've taken my niece back to Uganda, you'll never find her. You'll never see her again."

I start to sob reaching back for Elliot but he's not there.

I hear his voice in the living room.

I run out and see him on his phone.

"This is Detective Elliot Stabler, sixteenth precinct, badge number six-three-one-three. My daughter was kidnapped. I want an Amber Alert, a BOLO, and an ATL now! Get squad cars to my apartment now, I want a CSU squad, and I want Homeland security notified, get the ATL out to JFK, LaGuardia, and New York Liberty International. Now!"

He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

He walks towards me, wrapping his arms tightly around as I sob into his chest.

"We're gonna find her, baby..." He says quietly.

We start to here sirens and then a pounding on the door.

Elliot jogs to open it and we see Cragen, Fin, Munch, Casey, Warner, uni's, and a team of CSU techs, four uni's, and Jack McCoy, the DA.

Elliot sends the CSU techs into Zola'z nursery but they ask him to follow them.

I nod my head letting him know I'm okay.

Casey walks over and I feel her look me up and down.

"Liv, maybe we should get into something else..." She says quietly.

I nod my head as Jack McCoy calls Casey over.

I feel Elliot's hand on my back.

He walks me into our bedroom and hands me jeans and a knit sweater.

I put on the clothes mindlessly, running my hand through my hair.

I look up at Elliot and for the first time since I can remember he looks as scared as I am.