~Bunny Hills~

Art by: Aphmau_Fanart_915

DEM DARKNESSSSSSSSS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two cars parked in front of the big lodge, they looked around the outside in awe.

"I never knew my parents would own such a place..." Melissa admired and they got their bags in and closed the door behind them.

"This place looks like it hasn't been touched in AGES." Nana commented as she touched one of the furnitures around and saw dust on her fingers.

"Well we are here to clean it up." Aaron said and they all groaned.

"Well... we have to make sure the electricity in this place is working, along with the communication and network center and the boiler." Kim said and Melissa looked at her.

"How did you know all of this?" Melissa asked and Kim turned to her.

"My mother is an engineer and my father's a CEO of a network company, so I pretty much know these things and can fix it." Kim said and Aaron nodded.

"Well, Kim and Garroth. You two go and fix these." Aaron said and they both started looking for the basement door.

"And what do we do?" Melissa asked and Lucinda looked at her with a poker face.

"Well the obvious. Why did we come here in the first place dummy?" Lucinda asked as she crossed her arms.

"Fine. Let's go clean up." Melissa said and they went to the garage and got the cleaning supplies.

"Okay, Zane and Nana you go clean the basement and the garage. Lucinda and Melissa will take the rest of the first floor while Aaron and I will clean the second floor. Remember to study the place." Aphmau explained and they all nodded and got to work.

"I remember this place." Aaron said as he and Aphmau were going up the stairs with the cleaning supplies.

"Huh? You do?!" Aphmau exclaimed and Aaron nodded.

"I went here when I was a child." Aaron replied as they got into a big room. It had two floors.

"I remember this room. This is were I was playing around with Alexander." Aaron said as they both got in the room.

"Well... let's clean this place up, this can be your room." Aphmau said and Aaron shook his head.

"No, we'll both share the same room." Aaron demanded and Aphmau nodded.

"Well... let's clean it up"

No darkness here...

But soon... 😏😏😏

Ciao Adios!