~Taken~

Art by: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron was pacing back and forth thinking hard.

"This is not okay!" Aaron said then slammed his hands on the table.

"We need to find Zane. Right now." Aaron demanded.

"How?" Melissa asked and Aaron gestured for everyone to follow him.

"Where are we going?" Aphmau asked and Aaron opened the door of the room that had the secret entrance.

"Nana open the door." Aaron ordered and Nana went to the button and pressed it.

The door opened and they all got in the cave

"I want silence." Aaron whispered to all of them and they were walking behind him in silence.

Aaron kept walking until they reached two paths.

"We have to split." Aaron said and Lucinda hesitated.

"No we have to stick together." Lucinda said and Aaron groaned.

"Look I'm going left." Aaron said and walked to the left path.

"Guys, I'll go with Aaron! KC come with me." Aphmau said as she grabbed Nana's wrist and ran towards Aaron

"Okay!" Nana said and Melissa stopped her.

"I'll go with Aphmau." Melissa said and she and Aphmau took off to Aaron's direction.

"Aaron wait!" Aphmau yelled as she saw Aaron standing and lokking around.

"This place gives out odd aura" Melissa muttered as they stepped next to Aaron.

"Where is Zane?" Aphmau asked and Aaron closed his eyes.

"Follow me." Aaron ordered and started walking forward, with Aphmau and Melissa following him.

They kept walking until they reached a big cave, it had beds and first aid kits.

"Wow..." Melissa said and Aphmau looked at the walls and saw something glistering green.

"Huh?" Aphmau muttered and walked towards it. She picked it up and looked at it.

"An emerald fragment? What is this doing here..." Aphmau asked herself and Melissa walked to her.

"Aphmau... do you know what this means?" Melissa said almost freaking out and Aaron walked to them.

"What?" Aaron asked and Melissa looked at the two of them.

"Melissa... I know what you want to say... someone is making forever potions nearby."

~~~

"Lucinda!" Nana asked as she, Lucinda, Garroth and Kim were looking around in the small lab that they found.

"What is it Nana?" Lucinda asked and they all walked up to Nana.

"What is that?" Nana asked as she gave Lucinda a glistering green gem.

Lucinda took it and looked at it in shock then she looked at the group with her.

"Guys... this is an emerald fragment, and it has wolf marks on it..." Lucinda said.

"Which means someone has sent their wolf pack to search for emeralds to make forever potions." Aphmau continued, as she was explaining to the siblings.

"And that connects with Zane being kidnapped."

Ciao Adios!