~I Will Always Love You~

Art By: Lizooze

Have fun with the memories. hehheheheheheehehhe

Also, this book is ending soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa and Kim ran out of the cave and got downstairs to see no one around and the door open.

"Where did they go?" Kim asked and Melissa closed her eyes and footprints appeared on the ground.

"Aaron and Garroth went this way. While Zane, Lucinda and Aphmau teleported to a cottage." Melissa said and they followed the footprints.

~~~

"AARON! WE CAN'T FIND THEM! THEY TELEPORTED!" Garroth yelled and Aaron stood in his tracks, closing his eyes listening to Aphmau's heartbeat.

"She's this way." Aaron said ans started running up a cliff with Garroth behind him, and Melissa and Kim folowing them.

Garroth then saw Zane and ran after him, "ZANE! ZANE!" Garroth yelled as he got in a basement with Zane.

"Oh... hey there." Zane said and Garroth ran up to him.

"Zane, please remember me." Garroth said then Zane pushed him in a cell and closed the door.

"ZANE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Garroth yelled and Zane smirked.

"Sorry, brother told me not to listen to strangers." Zane said then left.

"ZANE!"

Aaron saw Aphmau standing on the edge of the cliff, he ran up to her.

"Aphmau!" Aaron called and Aphmau turned around, with glittering green eyes.

"Aaron! There you are, my fiancé has been waiting to see you." Aphmau said and Aaron was starting to get angry.

"Fiancé?" Aaron said and Aphmau walked towards the cottage and Aaron followed her.

Aaron got in the house and saw pictures of Aphmau, but with wolf ears and tail drawn on her.

A werewolf came down the stairs and Aphmau hugged him.

KILL ME NOW! *throws up*

"My love! I'm back and I got Aaron with me." Aphmau said and the guy pulled away from her.

"Good, now can you go up and wear something more comfortable?" He said and Aphmau went up the stairs.

"Who. Are. You?" Aaron asked sternly and the guy removed the cloak off him.

"Ein." Aaron said in hostility and Ein laughed.

"You never thought you could see me again Aaron huh?" He said and Aaron was silent.

"I took back what was supposed to be mine Aaron." Ein said.

"She is not yours." Aaron said and Ein laughed.

"Remember last year? All I wanted was the Alpha position and Aphmau. But you took it all away from me, and kicked me out of the school!" Ein yelled at Aaron.

"AND THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" Aaron yelled and Ein smirked.

"But now I've got the person you love, and she will help me end you. Right Aaron?" Ein said and Aaron breathed.

"Oh and... I know your secret, you're The Ultima Werewolf. Right Aaron Lycan?" Ein said and Aaron's eyes were wide.

Aphmau came down the stairs and stood next to Ein.

"Now you will turn her." Ein said and Aaron stepped a little forward.

"NO! I WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING AGAINST HER WILL!" Aaron yelled at him and Ein threw a potion at Aaron but he pushed it away.

Ein growled and threw a potion at Aphmau.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Aaron yelled and Ein laughed.

"I made her despise you. Forever." Ein said and gave Aphmau a knife.

"Kill him." Ein ordered and Aphmau looked at Aaron with anger and disgust.

"I know the woman that I love is still in there... somewhere." Aaron said as he was backing away from Aphmau, who was walking towards him with a knife.

"Look where you are now. no friends to help you, you never spend time making friends."

"NO YOU HAVE ME, YOU HAVE LUCINDA AND ALL OUR FRIENDS!"

"The reason I ever talked to you is because I felt sorry for you"

"NO THE REASON I TALKED TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"

"You never made me happy!"

"You always made me happy."

"I never loved you!"

"I've always loved you"

Aaron was now on the edge of the cliff, Garroth was frozen in place by Lucinda. While Melissa and Kim were about to get up the cliff but they saw snow falling from above, Melissa looked up and saw black shoes. "Aaron..."

"I will always love you..." Aaron muttered while he was in tears.

"The only good thing you would do to me, is die"

"Aaron save me..."

With that, Aphmau stabbed Aaron off the cliff.

Ciao Adios!