~Forever~

Art By: LadyUniquecorn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Kim, Nana, Melissa and Lucinda were talking while Zane was sleeping.

"What do we do now?" Nana asked and Lucinda sighed.

"I need to get the book that I found in the cave." Lucinda said and Melissa turned to her.

"I will come with you." Melissa said and Lucinda shok her head.

"No, I can go alone. I'll be back" Lucinda said then went up the stairs.

They all watched as Lucinda went up the stairs, "So what do we do now?"

~~~

"Find me more emeralds"

"Alpha but that's all we can find, there are no emeralds in this cave." Tatiana said and her Alpha sighed.

"What do you mean? We need to find more to use it on those humans." He said and Tatiana was confused.

"Why?" Tatiana asked and he looked at her and growled.

"One of them did something to me in the past and now's my time for revenge." He said and Tatiana sighed.

"I see... but we need to find another cave to find more emeralds." Tatiana said and he looked down.

"Be right back, don't. Move." He demanded then took off to the underground lab.

When he reached there, he saw Lucinda reading a book.

"Just the person I wanted..." He thought and he snuck up on her and knocked herout.

he smirked and picked her up and walked towards another cave and locked her in a hanging cell and left.

~~~

"Where did Lucinda go!" Aaron yelled in annoyance and Aphmau stood up.

"Aaron let's go find her." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her.

"Everyone stay here." Aaron ordered and he got to the cave with Aphmau.

They got in and Aaron started sniffing the air, "This way."

Aphmau followed Aaron into the cave until they reached a room that was filled with weird looking walls, they were so blue and had other colors in it. there was also a small river in it.

Lucinda woke up and saw them, "Guys!"

They both looked up and Aphmau had a sigh of relief, "There you are, how do we get you out?"

"I can jump from here and get her out." Aaron said then they heard a wolf cry.

"He's here, guys leave. NOW!" Lucinda demanded but Aphmau got stubborn.

"No! we will stay here Lucinda." Aphmau said and Lucinda shook her head.

"He's a magic user, you guys have to leave." Lucinda said then Aaron grabbed Aphmau's wrist.

"Aphmau we have to leave." Aaron said and took off with Aphmau.

The man got in and saw Lucinda, "Well, well, well... Lucinda." He said in a sly voice.

"What do you want from me?" Lucinda asked as she gritted her teeth and he chuckled.

"Well, I want to take my revenge on what you and your friends did to me."

"I don't even know you! Just tell me who you are."

"You will... soon." He said then threw a forever potion at her. taking control of her mind.

Ciao Adios!