~Memories~

Art by: Aphmau_Fanart_915 on Instagram

All the information in this chapter is made up okie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau and Aaron cleaned the room, "So, what do you remember about this place?"

"Well... when I was a little kid I would always hide stones in here, but from what I can recall. There was this one green gem."

"You mean an emerald?"

"What?"

"An emerald, it's the only green gem in this world. In magic, it has a lot of energy that you can use it in a lot of things. It's used in creating forever potions, which are now illegal." Aphmau explained to Aaron.

"I see... how did you know all of this?"

"Well, I take magic in high school. It's a very fun subject though, also emeralds are used in rituals which is legal."

"Rituals?"

"Rituals are spells that you do but with your inner power, meaning that you can create a spell without using potions."

"I see..."

"There are two types of rituals, Written Rituals and Abstract Rituals. Written Rituals are the ones that are written on paper and you read it out loud or you whisper it to yourself, these kinds of Rituals are very old. Abstract Rituals are the ones that you create with your hands, you could use chalk and the ingredients of a potion or your imagination. Abstract Rituals need a lot of energy for them to work."

"How long do they last?"

"As long as you want, even forever. But it can't be permanent."

"So are they legal?"

"Yes they are. If anyone used them to do evil stuff, then the people of the sacred forest will arise and stop them."

"How?"

"Consume all their magic. And they will never get it back ever again."

"You know a lot."

"Yeah... I take extra courses with Hyria to know more about this."

"Interesting... so are you planning to become a witch?"

"A wizard. Wizardry is full of amazing stuff, Rituals are the main base of wizardry though."

"Mmmm...."

"But this place though.... it feels, weird. My magic senses are tingling, this place is odd."

~~~

"Huh? Zane what's that?" Nana asked, they were in the second floor cleaning until they reached a room.

"What?" Zane asked as he went over to Nana, who was standing next to a couch.

Nana pressed a button on the floor and a wall opened, revealing a secret entrance to a cave.

"What is that?" Zane asked as he stepped closer to it.

Suddenly, something emerged from the cave and pulled Zane in.

"AHHHHHHHH" Zane screamed at the top of his lungs and Nana tried pulling him up but failed.

"ZANE ZANE!" Nana cried then backed away.

She then closed the secret entrance and ran out of the room.

"AARON! APHMAU! EVERYONE!" Nana yelled and soon, everyone ran up to her.

"Nana? What's wrong?" Melissa asked Nana, who's face is even more pale than it it.

"Zane. He got taken!" Nana cried then opened the door to the room and opened the secret entrance.

"BROTHER!"

Ciao Adios!