~I Love You Aaron~

Art By: ChannalFriz on Deviantart

LAST CHAPPIE OF TES MEMORIES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctors were in Aarons room, stitching up the wound in his chest. Melissa was with Aphmau in the Lycan lounge.

"Melissa is Aaron going to be okay?" Aphmau asked as her voice cracked a little.

"He will... but you'll have to be away from, his Ultima senses are on high alert." Melissa said then Aphmau got up and ran up to the room and opened the door.

"Aphmau! You have to stay out of the room." Rachel warned and Derek turned around.

"NO! Please let me see him, I'm the one who did this to him." Aphmau pleaded and Aaron's eyes turned black.

Rachel sighed and came towards Aaron and saw his eyes are black.

"Derek, look." She said and Derek looked at Aaron and saw his eyes.

"Everyone leave, I want to talk to Aphmau." Derek said and the doctors left with Rachel, leaving Aphmau alone with Derek.

"Come here sweetheart." Derek said and Aphmau walked up to him.

"Aphmau.... I always kept Aaron away from everyone and everything to keep him safe, I isolated him from this world so he won't go through the pain I went through." Derek said as a tear slid down his cheek.

"You... You were the only person I was scared of and worried about, I was worried that if Aaron bit you to mark you... he would've turned you, I didn't even trust you. Because of that secret...."

"But after what happened.... I knew that you're the only one that can calm him down, whenever he talks about you while his eyes are red... they turn back, you were the one who was keeping him safe... Aphmau you saved him long before he saved you." Derek said as tears were now streaming down his face, Aphmau was silently crying.

"My son almost died... and I didn't know him, I made his life worse." Derek said as his voice cracked.

"Don't say that, you didn't ruin his life. You did what you thought was best for him, you'll always be his father that he'll always love." Aphmau said and Derek looked at her and hugged her.

"Remember Aphmau, you are my daughter." Derek said and Aphmau smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Lycan." Aphmau said and Derek smiled.

"No, call me Derek." Derek said and Aphmau pulled away from his embrace.

"Thank you... Derek." Aphmau said and Derek smiled.

"I'll leave you alone with Aaron." Derek said and he left the room.

Aphmau looked at Aaron and walked up to the side of his bed. She looked at all the cuts and bruises he had, Aaron looked at her and smiled a little.

"Aaron I'm so sorry." Aphmau cried and Aaron wiped off her tears.

"Aph... it's not your fault, you weren't in control of your actions." Aaron muttered and Aphmau cried.

"I should've fought the potion." Aphmau said and Aaron grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You are strong Aphmau. But I'll be away from you... for a year." Aaron said and Aphmau cried.

"Aaron I know.... Melissa told me." Aphmau said then kissed his forehead and rested her head on his.

"I'll always be your stupid potato..."

Ciao Adios!