~Melissa~

Art By: Peechyvbee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaron why did we leave her!" Aphmau asked as she got in her and Aaron's room.

"Because we had to Aphmau, we will get her back." Aaron responded as he turned to Aphmau.

"Aaron what if something bad happened to her? What if she got back with a forever potion on her?" Aphmau freaked out and Aaron sighed and rested his hands on her shoulders.

"Babe... calm down, and if that happened. We have Melissa, NO ONE knows that she's a magic user except the people that are here. So whoever is doing this has no idea that we have another magic user if he's going to put them all under that spell." Aaron said calmingly and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"But what if he took me and placed me under a spell? Will you save me Aaron?" Aphmau asked and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"Even if I had to sacrifice my life, I will save you Aphmau." Aaron said then Kim knocked on their door.

"Come in." Aaron said as he pulled away from Aphmau.

"Guys... Lucinda had the same forever potion on her." Kim said and they bothlooked at her with wide eyes.

"See Aaron? What I said happened." Aphmau said and Aaron walked out of the room, with the two girls following him down the stairs.

"Lucinda... how did you get here? You were locked up in a cage." Aaron said as he got down.

"No I wasn't, I was walking in the forest with my brorther then a storm attacked and I lost him." Lucinda replied and Melissa looked at Kim.

"Kim follow me." Melissa said and Aaron turned to her.

"Melissa where are you going?" Aaron asked and Melissa walked up to him with Kim behind her.

"Aaron I am going to the place where you and Aphmau found her." Melissa said and Aaron sighed.

"What if he found you?" Aaron asked and Melissa sighed.

"I am a mystical user. Don't tell Lucinda or Zane about this until we remove the potion. ANd anyone who gets the same potion don't tell them again." Melissa whispered into Aaron's ear and she got to the cave with Kim.

"Melissa why are we here again?" Kim asked and Melissa turned to her.

"I need to do something very important and you are here so that he won't kidnap me. I know his strategy and it's horrible, now follow me." Melissa explained as they continued walking until the reached the room where Aaron and Aphmau found Lucinda.

Melissa stood in the middle of the room and closed her eyes and opened up her arms.

"With the power of Mystical Magic, I take the Mystical Magic in this room" Melissa kept repeating this word, taking the magic in the room and leaving Kim stunned.

"With the power of Mystical Magic, I consume the energy of the emeralds." Melissa said and green and blue aura started getting in her.

After it was done, Melissa opened her eyes and Kim looked around the place, there was no water and the walls are back to stone.

"How did you do that?" Kim asked and Melissa took a deep breath.

"I am one of the masters of Mystical Magic, this place contained a lot of Mystical Magic in it so I consumed it all. I also took the energy of all the emeralds in Bunny Hills so that this dude will step down." Melissa asked and Kim shook her head.

"But what about the anti potion?" Kim asked and Melissa chuckled.

"I can make them, I have the energy after all." Melissa said and they started heading towards the exit.

"APHMAU!"

Ciao Adios!