~Will You Always Be There For Me?~

Art by: StoocyStar on DeviantArt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do we do now? Aaron's dead. Zane, Aphmau and Lucinda are under a potion. Wait- where's-" before Nana could finish, Aaron bursted through the door with Melissa and Kim behind him.

"Aaron?! You're alive!" Nana exclaimed and Aaron growled.

"I saved him." Melissa said and Aaron took a deep breath.

"I'll go patch myself up, THEN we'll go get save the others. And Ein... is mine." Aaron said then went up the stairs.

"How is Aaron alive?" Garroth asked Kim and Melissa, with Nana next to Garroth with a confused expression on her.

"Well I used my magic to make him float before he hit the ground, that way he won't get any damage when he hits the ground." Melissa explained and Kim spoke up.

"That way, the only injury he has is the one on his chest..." Kim said and Garroth looked down.

"The one that Aphmau did." Garroth continued then Aaron got down the stairs.

"Aaron... how are you doing?"Nana asked and Aaron walked up to them.

"Better. But I will get Aphmau back." Aaron said and Nana sighed.

"Anyways Aaron I know that you're an Ultima, Garroth told me." Nana said and Aaron was silent.

"Guys enough talking! Let's get Lucinda." Melissa said and Aaron sniffed the air.

"Lucinda is in the lab." Aaron said and they all ran up the stairs, into the cave.

Nana opened the door and they got in the cave and started walking towards the lab. When they reached the cave, they saw Lucinda making potions.

"Okay now guys I want someone to hold Lucinda down while the others help me make the potion." Melissa whispered to them and Garroth started to walk slowly towards Lucinda.

He then grabbed her arms and pinned her on the ground, with her face looking at the ground. "I got her!" Garroth yelled and they all got out and started making the potion.

"Give me all the ingedients."Melissa said and they all passed the ingredients to her. She tossed them all in the cauldron and placed her hands above it and green aura fell in the cauldron.

She grabbed a bottle and placed the mixture in it, "Garroth take it." Melissa said as she gave the potion to Garroth.

"sorry Lucinda." Garroth said then splashed the potion on her and let her go.

Lucinda's eyes got back to normal, her normal red eyes. She stood up and looked around.

"You saved me..." She said as she cried a little.

"And Aaron... I know everything, so does Aphmau and Zane." Lucinda said and Aaron was silent.

"I'm sorry, I just want to save Aphmau and make sure you all are okay... then I'll leave." Aaron said and Garroth shook his head.

"No." Lucinda said and Kim stepped in.

"Aaron you're our friend, just because you're an Ultima we will leave you. Even Aphmau would say that, she LOVES you." Kim said and Aaron smiled.

"Thanks guys, you all are like family to me." Aaron said and Melissa awed.

"Alright enough babble, let's go save Aphmau and Zane and kick Ein's butt." Lucinda said then the left the cave and started walking towards the cliff.

I don't even know how I wrote the next part. *Throws up*

Ein was walking downthe cliff with Aphmau behind him, "Aren't I amazing? Can you believe that I'm the one who ended The Ultima Werewolf?" Ein said slyly.

"You did a wonderfull job, that fool didn't see it coming." Aphmau replied and Ein laughed.

"Now let's see the look on his cold dead face! Oh how I-" Ein stopped when he saw the knife on the ground and there's no blood.

"WHAT?!" Ein said as he walked closer and his eyes went wide.

"How is he still alive?!" Ein said then turned to Aphmau.

"You." Ein said then ran up to her and slapped her, giving her a black eye.

"You failed me!" Ein yelled and Aphmau saddened.

"I'm sorry, I-" Aphmau said then got interrupted by Zane.

"Brother! Brother!" Zane said and Ein turned to him.

"Lucinda isn't answering her calling." Zane said and Ein was shocked.

"What?!" Ein said then got interrupted by something.

"EIN!!!!!" Aaron growled so loudly from the cliff and Ein looked up at the sound. Aaron's growl.

Aaron was standing on the edge of the cliff with Melissa, Garroth, Kim and Melissa behind him.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER!" Aaron growled again.

"COME HERE AND FACE ME!" Aaron growled again, leaving Ein frozen and a shocked expression.

Ciao Adios!