~Always~

Art By: ChannalFriz on Instagram

How bout chu get some TES cake of sadness and tears and memories? *wink* *wink*

Don't play song! Y'all know what that song is. *starts crying from the memories and the feels*

#JessIsTheDarkQueen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ein was looking up in shock, "There's no way this is happening.." Ein muttered then looked at them.

"We still have the upper hand." Ein said then took off with Aphmau and Zane.

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!" Aaron growled and they all ran down the cliff, Aaron was up front with Melissa catching up to him and the others behind.

They all reached to the bottom of the cliff, "Melissa give me the potions." Aaron said and Melissa gave him the two potions and Aaron took off.

"Aaron wait!" Melissa yelled then gave Garrorth the potion for Zane, "Garroth take this, this potion is for Zane."Melissa said as she gave him the potion and grabbed Lucinda's wrist and took off with her.

They caught up with Aaron and then Aaron stopped, "Someone's here." Aaron muttered.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE GET OUT!" Aaron yelled then Tatiana came out with the pack of wolves.

"Guys please! They are here to save us from our Alpha!" Tatiana yelled but the wolves growled, getting closer.

"What do we do now!" Lucinda yelled and Melissa looked at Aaron.

"Aaron remove the bandana, the wolves will respect you. Because of your eyes." Melissa said then Aaron took off his mask.

The wolves stared into his eyes then backed away anad sat on the ground. "They respect you. Now go, me and Lucinda will get stuck here." Melissa said then Aaron took off, wrapping the bandana over his eyes.

He stopped running when he saw Ein and Aphmau, "I see that you're not dead." ein said then gave Aphmau another knife, "Don't fail me this time."

"I won't" Aphmau said then screamed and ran towards Aaron and raised her hand to stab him but he grabbed her wrist and she dropped the knife, while he dropped the potions.

"Grrr Let me go!" Aphmau growled and aron looked into her eyes and saw her black eye.

That made him rage.

Aaron growled so loudly as his eyes glowed from the bandana. Aaron let go of Aphmau and she started to cry and Aaron was taking deep breaths.

"AARON HELP ME!" Aphmau wanted to scream, but the potion didn't make her.but she managed to cry.

Ein stared at Aaron in shock then ran away, and Aaron ran after him. Melissa and Lucinda saw Aphmau, soon they all came and held Aphmau down with Melissa holding the potions.

The mask fell of Aaron, revealing his crimson eyes.

Ein laughed, "No matter how many times I hit Her, SHE WILL STILL LOVE ME!"Ein yelled and laughed then Aaron attacked him.

"And you chose to live like a human and now... you'll die like one."