~Zane~

Art by: Jettnight on Deviantart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" Melissa asked in shock and Aaron was confused.

"Aren't they illegal?" Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him and nodded.

"They are. But I'm sure whoever is doing them here is hiding from the government so they won't get arrested." Aphmau replied and Melissa took a deep breath.

"We have to find that person and Zane, maybe he did something to him?" Melissa said then they heard a voice.

Aaron turned around and started sniffing the air, "Is Aaron a werewolf?" Aphmau thought as she was looking at Aaron as he was looking for the cause of the sound.

Aaron then growled and ran to a corner and picked up someone. It was a girl, she had glistering green eyes and black hair with a strand of grey in it, she was wearing a red cloak covering her.

"Who are you?" Aaron growled at her as the girls walked upto her and Aaron dropped her on the ground.

"M-my name's Tatiana." The girl replied in fear as she looked at Aaron in fear.

Aphmau bent down to her, "What are you doing here?" Aphmau asked gently and Tatiana shrugged.

"A-Alpha send me to find who's in the cave." She answered and Aaron pushed Aphmau aside and looked down at the girl.

"Who's this Alpha of yours?" Aaron asked and Tatiana cried a little.

"If I told you he's going to hurt me and you." Tatiana said and Aaron growled.

"What did he do to you Tatiana?" Aaron asked and she looked down.

"You mean what he didn't do to me and my pack." Tatiana said and Melissa bent down to her.

"Is he making forever potions?" Melissa asked and Tatiana nodded.

"Tatiana you'll be our spy on him, if you want to be free from his control." Aaron said and Tatiana stood up.

"O-okay... but just a warning, He hates humans..." Tatiana said and Aphmau got lost in her thoughts.

"Filthy humans! I hate them all, just because you're the Alpha Female doesn't makes you one of us!"

~~~

They all got back to the lodge and sat down on the couch, "What do we do n-"

Before Garroth could finish, the door busrted open. Revealing Zane...

With glistering green eyes, just like Tatiana's

Aphmau, Lucinda and Melissa ran up to him, "Zane what happened?"

"I was taking a walk with my brother then I lost him." Zane said and Garroth went up to him.

"How?! I am your brother Zane, are you okay?" Garroth said and Zane looked at him in disgust.

"You're not my brother!" Zane yelled and Lucinda looked and Garroth and took him away frm Zane.

"Lucinda what's going on?!" Garroth asked and Lucinda sighed.

"I'm afriad that Zane has a forever potion of mind contol on him." Lucinda replied and Garroth was shocked.

"How can we remove it?" Garroth asked and Lucinda looked at the ground then looked up at him.

"With two ways. First is making an anti potion and second is by singing The Lullaby." Lucinda said and Garroth was confused.

"What's The Lullaby?" Garroth asked and Lucinda took a deep breath.

"The Lullaby is a mystical song that when sang, everyone who's hearing it that has a potion or a curse on them will get removed." Lucinda said and Garroth sighed.

"Do you know it? Becauseif you do then you can sing it and the potion goes off." Garroth said and Lucinda shook her head.

"I do. But if I sang it, it won't work. there's only one person who can make it work" Lucinda said and Garroth took a deep breath.

"Which is?"

"The descendant of Lady Irene."

Ciao Adios!