✧Miss✧

Art by: Stoocy Star

IN MY DEAREST MEMORIES

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"APHMAU ARE YOU READY?" Lily yelled as she was knocking on Aphmau's bedroom door, they started to talk when they found out that they are siblings. And Aphmau moved in with Lily.

Aphmau opened the door wearing a purple lace dress and white flats, she had her hair curled and she was looking at Lily.

"SIS I NEEEEEEED YOUR HELP" Aphmau groaned and Lily laughed.

"Makeup?" Lily asked and Aphmau nodded, Lily smirked and pushed Aphmau back in her room and sat her down on a chair in front of a mirror.

"Now I can try making smokey eyes to someone!"Lily squealed as she pulled out her makeup bag and started doing Aphmau's makeup.

After 30 minutes, she was done. "DONE!" She yelled and Aphmau looked at the mirror and her face brightened.

"Lily... thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!" Aphmau said as she stood up and hugged her sister.

"Are you ready to see Aaron?" Lily asked and Aphmau squealed.

"I AM GOING TO SEE AARON! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!" Aphmau squealed and Lily laughed.

"Now let's go." Lily said and they both grabbed their luggages and got in Lily's car and took off.

"So I filled the car with Poopsi, Reece's and candy. also I got some bananas, and we'll stop at McDonald's for lunch." Lily said and Aphmau buckled her seatbelt.

"How long is the ride?" Aphmau asked and Lily looked at the GPS that was in her car.

"About four hours." Lily said and Aphmau groaned and grabbed the AUX.

"Can we at least play some music?" Aphmau asked and Lily laughed.

"Yes. Play our jam gurl." Lily sassed and they both laughed and got on the road.

The whole ride was fun, they kept on talking and getting to know each other more, they have the same type of songs, movies, colors and even clothes. Aphmau really liked Lily's character, same did Lily.

After four hours, they parked in front of the huge building. they both got out and looked at it in awe, "WAOW..." They both said at the same time.

"Sis... let's get in." Aphmau said and they grabbed their bags and checked in.

When Aphmau turned around, she saw all her friends. "SURPRISE!" They all said at the same time and Aphmau ran up to them and they all got in a group hug.

"I missed you all!" Aphmau said as she pulled away and backed away a little.

Then someone came up behind her and got out a bouquet of Casablancas in front of her and an arm was wrapped around her and a head rested on her shoulder.

"Miss me my stupid potato?"

Ciao Adios!