✧Beach Day✧

Art by: Jettnight

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Im ready!" Aphmau chirped as she left her room, Katelyn was sitting there with a blue swimsuit.

Aphmau's outfit, Katelyn is wearing the same swimsuit but it's blue and she's wearing a black cardigan on it

"Nice outfit." Katelyn commented and Aphmau giggled.

"Thanks! Me and Lily went shopping and I got that." Aphmau said and Katelyn stood up.

"Let's go, Aaron texted me and said that we're meeting up at garage." Katelyn said and they both walked out of their dorm.

When they arrived, everyone was there. Aphmau giggled and walked up to Aaron.

He's wearing his outfit in FCU when he saved Aphmau.

"My eyes are up here honey." Aphmau said as she snapped her fingers and Aaron blushed and looked at her.

"You're just.... beautiful." Aaron said and Aphmau smirked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Can't a girl be beautiful?" Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled and placed his right hand on her cheek.

"Where did you get that confidence from?" Aaron asked and Aphmau raised her eyebrows.

"I'm always confident." Aphmau said and Aaron had a smirk on his face.

"Babe you and I know that..." Aaron said then bend down to her right ear.

"I can seduce you easily." Aaron whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe, making Aphmau flush.

Aaron chuckled and pulled away, looking at Aphmau who was frozen.

"Alright so I got Aphmau my car." Aaron said.

"I got Cadenza, Zane and Nana." Garroth said.

"I got Katelyn, Jennifer and Mac." Travis said.

"I got Lucinda, Diana and Ken." Laurence said.

They all got in the cars and took off, following Aaron's car to the beach.

"So you know everything here in Falcon Claw?" Aphmau asked and Aaron nodded.

"This is my hometown, I lived my childhood here." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Have you ever visited the beach?" Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"Trust me it's beautiful, you're gonna like it. Especially swimming in the sea." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Aaron asked and Aphmau sighed.

"The sea. I've always loved it, I was a synchronized swimmer before." Aphmau said and Aaron hummed.

"Really?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"I returned back during that year, and now I signed up for summer courses." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"We're here." Aaron said and they both stepped out of the car.

Aphmau's eyes got lost by the beautiful view, especially the sea.

Aaron noticed this and smiled, the others arrived and stepped out of the cars.

They all set up towels and an umbrella and the sunscreens and everything they need.

"Aaron, did you put on your sunscreen before leaving?" Aphmau asked and Aaron shook his head.

"I forgot." Aaron said and Aphmau rolled her eyes and held the sunscreen in her hand.

"C'mon, I'll put it on you." Aphmau said and Aaron took off his shirt.

Jennifer noticed this and blushed, she then saw Aphmau put on sunscreen on him. Making Jennifer jealous.

"That should be me." She thought as anger appeared on her eyes.

"Jennifer?" Katelyn said, snapping Jennifer from her mind and she turned to her.

"Yes?" She said and Katelyn smiled.

"C'mon, let's swim for a bit." Katelyn said and Jennifer nodded.

"Done." Aphmau said as she finished, she closed the bottle and placed it on a towel.

"C'mon, let's swim." Aaron said as he took Aphmau's hand and they walked to the sea.

Aphmau let go of Aaron's hand and ran into the sea, Aaron looked at her as she ran into the sea.

She then started swimming around, Aaron went towards her.

Aphmau came out of the water, to feel picked up and fall into someone's arms. Aphmau smiled as she saw that this was Aaron.

"You were so good." Aaron said and Aphmau blushed a little.

Aaron was standing in the water, he held Aphmau bridal style as her arms were around his neck. Their foreheads were resting on each other.

Jennifer saw this and she got her jealous.

Ciao Adios!