✧No Choice✧

Art by: YouTubeCherrie

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Aphmau froze and looked up at him, she backed away from him in terror.

"You.... want me to kill this innocent child?" Aphmau said while her voice cracked.

"Yes you will. I'll make a doctor's appointment for this. Tomorrow." Aaron demanded and Aphmau shook her head.

"But that child didn't do anything!" Aphmau panicked and Aaron grabbed both of her shoulders.

"Don't make me lose my mind and do it myself." Aaron threatened and Aphmau nodded slowly.

"Great." Aaron said and picked her up and ran back to the campus.

He opened her window and jumped in her dorm and dropped her down on her bed. He placed the covers on her and knelt down and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, also get ready for the appointment tomorrow. I'll text you when tomorrow." Aaron said and Aphmau opened her mouth to speak but Aaron shushed her with a kiss.

"Sleep tight." Aaron said and jumped out of the window.

Aphmau took a deep breath and went to sleep.

✧✧✧

"Look you have to do it either way Aphmau. Aaron said by himself that he would kill the baby."

"Are you serious Crystal?! I want to keep it." Aphmau said and Lily rolled her eyes.

"Aphmau.... I think I have to take my best friend's side, she's right." Lily said and Betty nodded.

"I agree." Betty said as she chewed on her donut.

"Aphmau... You don't wan to test Aaron after he told you that." Crystal said and Aphmau's phone went off.

"I have to get ready. Doctor's appointment." Aphmau said and got up.

"You have to tell us what happened okay?" Betty said and Aphmau nodded and walked away.

She walked into her room and changed.

Via Episode Interactive

She left her dorm and started to walk towards the parking area, where Aaron's waiting for her in his car.

She found his car and saw him in it, she walked towards the car and got in the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt.

"Hey babe." Aaron said as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I'm fine." She muttered and Aaron turned to her.

"Aphmau... do you want this?" Aaron asked and she just stared at the floor.

"Aphmau..." Aaron said and hooked her chin, making her look at him.

"Listen. I am sorry for what I've done last night, I was upset because you didn't tell me." Aaron said and Aphmau stayed silent, listening.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau gulped.

"Where you scared?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded slowly.

He sighed and rested his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry for last night Aphmau."

Aphmau stayed silent.

Aaron then unbuckled her seatbelt and picked her up and placed her on his lap, making her sob on his chest while he was brushing her hair with his fingers.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." Aphmau muttered and Aaron pulled her away from him.

"Do you want this child?" Aaron asked and Aphmau took a deep breath to calm down.

"No... I don't." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"Alright. Let's go." Aaron said as he placed Aphmau down on her seat and buckled her seatbelt and took off to the doctor's office.

Ciao Adios!