✧Only One✧

Art by: ???

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Aphmau started to cry and her hands shacked as she grabbed the bouquet and turned around.

She saw Aaron wearing a purple polo shirt and black pants with black shoes, his ears and tail were out. Aphmau started to cry then hugged him and Aaron hugged her back.

"You're here... you're actually here in my arms." Aphmau cried and Aaron hooked her chin, making her look at him.

"Come here." Aaron said then picked Aphmau up bridal style to his dorm.

He placed her down on her legs and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his forehead against hers.

Aphmau placed the bouquet on the couch next to her and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much." Aphmau muttered and Aaron smiled.

"I missed you too... my stupid potato." Aaron said and Aphmau chuckled a little.

"Hey." Aphmau pouted and Aaron smirked.

"I missed you two." Aaron said and Aphmau started tearing up.

"Aaron I'm sorry for everything that I've done." Aphmau apologized and Aaron shushed her with a kiss.

BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE HOME Ahem. Sorry.

He pulled away slowly, "It's not your fault. You weren't in control of your actions, I'm just glad that he's gone." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"I love you Aaron."

✧✧✧

"Will Aphmau tell him about the baby?" Lucinda asked Lily, who told her, Kim, Zane, Nana and Garroth about the baby.

"I don't know. But don't tell Melissa or Aaron. It's like you didn't hear anything." Lily said and they all nodded.

"But what if Aaron found out without anyone telling him?" Kim asked and Lily sighed.

"I don't know... should we tell Melissa about this? She's Aaron's sister after all." Lily asked and they are all in a deep thought.

"I think that we should tell her." Garroth said and they all looked at him.

"I'm sure Melissa will shut up about it." Kim said and Nana nodded.

"Yeah.... she's an adult after all. She will shut aup about it. But she has to know because she's Aaron's sister." Nana said and they all nodded.

Ciao Adios!