✧Truth✧

Art by: naeinks

GARROTH BROKE A FREAKING NOSE PEEPS AND AARON CAN BREAK DOWM WALLS AND TREES AND CAN SURVIVE A FREAKING FALL FROM A MOUNTAIN. OH AND AARON ALSO BROKE DOWN A DOOR BY SIMPLY OPENING IT.

WE FOUND THE MYSTREET BEASTS

SHREK (Aaron) AND BATMAN (Garroth)

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Aphmau stared at Aaron in fear, she gulped and started sweating in fear. Aphmau looked over at Katelyn who was also terrified.

"K-Katelyn... please leave us alone." Aphmau said and Aaron laughed.

"Katelyn you stay here... I'll take Aphmau." Aaron said slyly and picked up Aphmau and jumped out of the window, running towards the forest.

He then reached a cottage and barged in, closing the door behind him. He then placed Aphmau down on a couch and took a deep breath.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron turned to her and removed his bandana, revealing his crimson eyes. Making Aphmau jump from fear.

He swiftly grabbed her arm, making her flinch.

"Is that true?" Aaron asked in anger and Aphmau gulped.

"Wh-What is true?" Aphmau asked and Aaron pinned her down on the couch while he's still standing up.

"You know what I'm taking about, the baby!" Aaron growled and Aphmau was pale.

Aphmau was silent, Aaron is right. And he's angry... VERY angry.

"ANSWER ME!" Aaron yelled and Aphmau let a tear slide down her cheek.

"I-Its t-true..." Aphmau muttered and Aaron took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Who's the father?" Aaron asked and Aphmau closed her eyes.

"E-Ein." Aphmau replied and Aaron growled and removed his grip from Aphmau's arms and slammed his fist against a wall, making a huge hole in it.

He opened his eyes, which were now glowing, and turned to Aphmau and pulled her up.

"Did you seriously cheat on me.... with that MONSTER!" Aaron yelled and Aphmau cried.

"He raped me!" Aphmau yelled and pushed Aaron away from her.

"You saved me.... how could I ever cheat on you? I am not a monster to break your heart after that year while we were apart." Aphmau cried and Aaron stared at her.

"If you want to break up with me I understand... I'll just leave." Aphmau said and started walking towards the door, just to get pulled by Aaron into his arms.

"Shh.... I'll never do that." Aaron said then pulled her away.

"Are you telling me that Ein's alive?" Aaron asked her and she nodded slowly.

Aaron growled and sighed.

"I'll never let him get near you Aphmau... but you have to promise me that you'll be getting an abortion."

Ciao Adios!