✧Hiding✧

Art by: Friendbubble

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"I should probably go to my dorm...." Aphmau said as she got of Aaron's lap but he grabbed her hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"One more question, do you have a roommate?" Aphmau asked and Aaron shook his head.

"I have my reasons." Aaron said and Aphmau looked down and nodded.

Aaron stood up and hooked her chin, "Aphmau don't feel guilty about what happened, it's not your fault." Aphmau nodded and a tear slid down her face.

He then wiped it off and kissed her, "Don't cry okay?" Aaron said as he pulled away.

Aphmau blushed and nodded, "I'll see you later." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

She left his dorm and walked past the guards and walked down the stairs to the third floor, she got in her dorm to find Katelyn as her roommate.

Her eyes sparkled as she ran towards Katelyn and engulfed her, "OMI KATELYN!!!!" Aphmau screamed as she ran towards Katelyn and engulfed her, causing her to fall off the couch.

"Jeez Aphmau chill!" Katelyn said and Aphmau sat down.

"Did you tell Aaron?" Katelyn asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"Aphmau you know you have to." Katelyn said as she sat down next to her.

"I know... but I was too scared." Aphmau muttered and Katelyn hugged her.

"Calm down. You have to tell him sooner than later before he finds out himself and that won't be good." Katelyn said as she pulled away.

"I'll go to sleep." Aphmau sighed and walked to her bed and got under the covers.

"Night Aphmau." Katelyn said as she turned off the lights and went to sleep.

~~~

2 weeks later

Aaron walked out of his class and started walking towards his dorm.

While he was walking he ran into Kai, Kai bumped into him in purpose.

"Hey what was that for?" Aaron asked as he turned to Kai.

"Listen up I though you were a nice person but after discovering that you're a werewolf that's how I'll treat you." Kai said and Aaron was angry.

"Are you saying that you're discriminating werewolves?" Aaron asked and Kai nodded.

Aaron picked him up from his collar and threw him at a wall.

"I'm glad that your sister is way much better than you! And I have other people who don't discriminate werewolves!" Aaron yelled and Kai laughed.

"Ha! You mean Aphmau? That girl who's pregnant with Ein's child?" Kai said and Aaron froze.

"What?!" Aaron yelled and Kai nodded.

"I heard her talking to your sister about it, now if you'll excuse me I've got classes." Kai said and walked away.

Aaron closed his eyes and ran to his dorm and opened his eyes and looked into the mirror to see them crimson.

"Lucky that Aphmau's a werewolf." Aaron said and grabbed his bandana and wrapped it around his eyes and ran out to Aphmau's dorm.

He knocked on the door and Katelyn opened it, "Aaron?"

"Where. Is. She?!" He yelled and pushed Katelyn away and saw Aphmau on her bed, who jumped up from shock.

"Be careful... its too dangerous to jump, you're pregnant." Aaron growled and Aphmau froze in shock...

.... and fear...

Ciao Adios!