✧Knowing✧

Art by: Cha._.smi

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Aphmau left her dorm wearing a white shirt and a black skirt with black boots.

The pic.

She left her dorm as her backpack was hanging from her left shoulder and started her walk to class.

She skipped happily to Aaron's dorm and accidentally bumped into a white haired girl.

"I'm so sorry." Aphmau apologized and the girl shook her head.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking my way." She replied and Aphmau smiled.

"I'm Aphmau by the way." Aphmau introduced herself and the girl smiled.

"And in Jennifer." The girl replied then Aphmau froze.

"I have to go, gotta meet with someone. See you around Jennifer." Aphmau waved then ran off to Aaron's dorm.

"She's going towards Aaron's dorm... Why though?" Jennifer thought and started to follow Aphmau.

"Knock knock~" Aphmau sang as she knocked on Aaron's door.

He opened the door while yawning. He was just in his pjs.

"Morning!" Aphmau chirped as she hugged him tightly.

"Morning babe." Aaron yawned as he kissed her neck.

"Babe? A kiss on the neck? Is she..... really his girlfriend?" Jennifer thought as she felt her heart break.

Aphmau then pulled away and got in Aaron's dorm, he closed the door as she walked in.

"C'mon get up, I got you breakfast from IHOP and coffee from Starbucks for you and I. Go freshen up and have breakfast." Aphmau said as she placed the breakfast and the coffee on the table.

"Thanks Aph." Aaron smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Aphmau then got up to pack up his notes for today's classes that he'll take, while packing she saw a note.

Dear Aaron,

               Hey.... I don't know if you'll ever think about this letter but, I like you. I REALLY like you, maybe even more than that.

              I've had that huge crush on you the moment I saw you, but then you have a girlfriend who makes you happy. I don't know if you'll ever care about this letter but I just wanted to confess my feelings for you.

Your secret admirer.

Aphmau closed the letter and slammed it on the desk sighing, she was staring at the letter with jealousy in her eyes.

"Is Aaron even thinking about this letter? Who even gave that to him?" Aphmau asked herself .

"First, I'm not. You're the only thing on my mind. Second, I don't know yet." Aphmau turned around to see Aaron.

"I-I'm sorry for looking through your stuff." Aphmau said and Aaron walked up to her.

"It's okay. I was going to show it to you either way, but I'll never see any girl more beautiful than you. You're the most beautiful thing that has happened in my life." Aaron said then pulled Aphmau into a passionate kiss.

"Now c'mon, let's not think about that stupid girl who wrote that letter. Let's eat breakfast."

"I-I'm stupid?"

Ciao Adios!