✧Melissa✧

Art by: MotherMashmallow

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Lily walked out of the building and saw Melissa walking in. She ran up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Melissa, I need to talk to you in my dorm. It's important." Lily said and Melissa was confused.

"Okay?" She said and followed Lily to her dorm.

"Melissa, what I'm going to tell you is a secret between you and me. Aaron doesn't have to know about this until the perfect time." Lily said and Melissa was confused and worried.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked as her voice dropped.

"It's about Aphmau..." Lily said as she sat down on her bed. "You have to sit down for this." Lily asked and Melissa sat on a chair.

"What's wrong with Aphmau?" Melissa asked and Lily took a deep breath.

"Aphmau.... is pregnant." Lily asked and Melissa's ear twitched in confusion.

"What's the problem with that?" Melissa asked and Lily sighed.

"I-It's not Aaron's child." Lily said as she looked at the ground.

Melissa was angered, she stood up and grabbed both of Lily's shoulders. "Then who's the father?!" Melissa asked and Lily sat her next to her.

"It's Ein, Ein.... he made Aphmau pregnant to take revenge." Lily said and Melissa's heart dropped.

"That mutt! I swear if I saw him I'll kill him!" Melissa growled as she rubbed her hair in her hands.

"I don't even know what will happen if Aaron knew about this, he'll probably go insane and kill him- no eat him alive! Aaron HATES Ein." Melissa said and Lily was frozen.

"Oh my Irene.... look we have to calm down, Aphmau is going to tell Aaron. Soon." Lily said and Melissa looked at her.

"She has to do it sooner than later before Aaron finds out himself and murders us all. Who else knows about this?" Melissa asked and Lily sighed.

"Everyone who was at Bunny Hills." Lily said and Melissa started sweating in fear.

"Aaron will probably kill everyone who know about this if he found out himself. We will be doomed."

Ciao Adios!