✧Liking✧

Art by: Jettnight

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Three weeks later...

"Look, here's your dream boy." A girl said to her friend as Aaron got in his class.

"Cathy shut up!" The girl said and Cathy laughed.

"Oh Jenny." Cathy said and another girl giggled.

"But do you think he's single?" She said and Jennifer looked at her.

"Of course Betty. I am the only one for him." Jennifer said and the class began.

•••

"Well go talk to him." Cathy said and Jennifer took a deep breath.

"Okay. I'll talk to him, and hopefully get him to like me." Jennifer said and ran out of the class following Aaron.

Aaron got in the gym and took off his shirt, Jennifer blushed madly and went to workout just to see Aaron.

Sheesh gurl he has a gal.

She then saw Aphmau get in with her purple sports bra and black leggings that had a purple strip on the side.

She walked up to Aaron and tapped his shoulder while he was lifting weights.

He stopped working out and stood up, turning to his girlfriend.

"Hey! I was just done with my run." Aphmau said and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"Well why don't we go back and take a bath? In taking you out today hun." Aaron said as he rested his hands on her shoulders.

"Sure!" Aphmau said as a light brush spread across her cheeks.

Aaron smiled and they held hands and left the gym.

Jennifer just stood there in shock.

"He's...... dating her?" Jennifer muttered and ran out of the gym.

"Aww look at Aaron and Aphmau! They are so cute together." A girl gawked as Aaron and Aphmau walked by.

"Man Aphmau is so lucky to have a guy like him." Another girl said and Jennifer walked up to them.

"Excuse me but, who long have they been together?" Jennifer asked and the two turned to her.

"Ever since they were in high school." One of them replied and Jennifer thanked and left.

She walked to her dorm and got in, to see Cathy and Betty waiting for her.

"So what happened?" Cathy asked and Jennifer cried.

"He has a girlfriend." She said and Betty hugged her.

"I'm sorry Jenny." Betty said and Cathy sighed.

"Well you can still be his friend." Cathy said and Jennifer pulled away and sat on her bed.

"What if Aphmau won't let me get near him?" Jennifer said and Betty rolled her eyes.

"Jenny I talked to her before, and she's a very nice person. And from the way it looks, Aaron loves her so much." Betty said and Jennifer sniffed.

"Alright..... but still." Jennifer said and Cathy patted her back.

"Hey hey, chill. Just get to know them first okay?" Cathy said and Jennifer nodded.

"Okay, can you guys come with me?" Jennifer asked and they both nodded.

"Alright c'mon, let's go."

Ciao Adios!